Jessie Ware

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else love her?!

I’ve been listening to her podcast during my lockdown runs and walks and I LOVE IT! I love anything food related obvs but Jessie seems so lovely and funny.. I wish she was my mate! I love that she keeps her kids private as well. And her new song is a tune

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh La La is such a tune. I've never listened to her podcast though, what's it about?

Reactions: 1
Oh I love the podcast! (It's called Table Manners.) I wish her mum was mine, she's so funny! I really enjoyed Dan Levy the other day, and Dolly Parton, Kylie Minogue, and Dawn French- she has the best guests!

It does bother me a bit that they make all that food and I can't see it! I love looking at people's dinners.

Reactions: 5

I’ve been listening to her podcast during my lockdown runs and walks and I LOVE IT! I love anything food related obvs but Jessie seems so lovely and funny.. I wish she was my mate! I love that she keeps her kids private as well. And her new song is a tune
Her music is just 🥰🥰🥰 need to listen to the podcast again, it’s been a few years since I last listened.

Reactions: 3
Haven't listened to Table Manners in ages but I loved hearing her and her mum!

I once attended a class run by her husband at the gym. He was chatting with someone about going on holiday with the mrs and kid (as you do - very very chilled)... only when I came across his insta page sometime later did I discover who the mrs was :eek:

Reactions: 4
She's brilliant!! Came across her a good few months back after hearing Zoe Ball talk about her. Love her music and the podcasts are great. Another Jessie Ware fan here.

Her podcast makes my stomach rumble and also encourages me to drink wine 🤣 her guests are brilliant, interesting and relevant not ex love islanders or X factor rejects

Reactions: 2
Sweet Talk is one of my all time fav (if not my fav) songs ever. Need to listen to more of her music!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Table Manners is one of the best podcasts by a country mile 💗

• Heart
I like the podcast but I find she often seems to interupt the guests and relate everything back to her which I find annoying, my mum has the cookbook though awhich has some really good recipes. totally love her mum, she is hilarious

I heard a Minnie Ripperton song the other day, flowers I think it was called, and instantly reminded me of Jessies latest song.

I spent forever trying to remember her name the other day, purely to listen to the Cyril Hahn remix of Tough Love. Amazing.

I didn't know she had a podcast, will need to listen to it.

Hearing the podcast on a Wednesday morning on my way to work actually makes my commute that little bit more bearable. I love the mix of guest they have and love they come from so many walks from life. I love the episode they did recently with Laura Mvula and also Slowthai. I know that Jessie speaks over the guests sometimes but I actually like the fact it’s not a super polished production.
Sweet talk by Jessie W is incredible such an amazing song!

I liked it when she had Alan Carr on, they are friends. Alan has a newish podcast and Jessie and her ma were guests on that. Really funny.

I keep meaning to listen to her podcast, thanks for the reminder. I bloody love her song Save A Kiss. I saw her on Graham Norton awhile ago & she comes across so lovely.

I usually really enjoy the podcast barring the occasional dud guest... the David Schwimmer one is fairly painful listening, clearly got put on the list for him to meet when he was doing press for his series and he hadn’t the foggiest who they were or what the format was.

Thry both do have an awful habit of interrupting. My fave thing is when Lennie tries to finish someone’s sentence for them and gets it wrong.

I usually really enjoy the podcast barring the occasional dud guest... the David Schwimmer one is fairly painful listening, clearly got put on the list for him to meet when he was doing press for his series and he hadn’t the foggiest who they were or what the format was.

Thry both do have an awful habit of interrupting. My fave thing is when Lennie tries to finish someone’s sentence for them and gets it wrong.
Omg I could have written this myself. I listened to that one today during my walk and thought the same. Proper flat! I know she’s better than this tho 🤣🤣

Did anybody catch this weeks so I was dying at the box-sex joke 😂😂😂😂😂
No who is it I’ll listen tomorrow

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the latest episode with ruby wax, god I had to turn it off halfway through ruby is so bleeping awkward which I was surprised at

• Wow