Jessica Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Northern Irish Mormon TikTok mum - what’re everybody’s opinions on her? I can never tell if I like her or not

Reactions: 1
I’m glad someone’s started a thread on her. I’m on the fence, sometimes I like her sometimes not. When she went on her last holiday complaining about not having seats together as she wouldn’t pay etc that really got on my wick, she comes across as very self entitled

Reactions: 2
I’m glad someone’s started a thread on her. I’m on the fence, sometimes I like her sometimes not. When she went on her last holiday complaining about not having seats together as she wouldn’t pay etc that really got on my wick, she comes across as very self entitled
I get the entitled impression too. I also see absolutely no love between her and her husband, they seem more like acquaintances

Reactions: 8
Yes I think it was that time when I started feeling annoyed, that video really rattled me as she basically wouldn’t admit it was her fault!

Awk she melts me 🤣 every video is the same.. come shopping with me, plate up my side plate dinner with me (I feed my one year old a salad with me), come to church with me, I ate a biscuit so I feel so sick now.. melt! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The plane seat video really annoyed me too. Plus she seems to make 2k each month for her bland boring repetitive videos, certainly seems like an easy job.

One chicken breast between four of them! Does anyone else think their dinner portions are inadequate?

Reactions: 5
They look so small and i never find her food shops to look that substantial, when she always makes it seem like she got such a good deal on a budget, that fruit/veg would last us a few days and how does she make cereal last the full month!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s just the NI way but the way she said oven in a recent video genuinely angered me.

I may be too petty at this point, I know

• Haha
That properly annoyed me. Especially because with easyjet, as long as you check in early and not last minute they do try and keep people together. I've never not been together with my entire group as long as I've checked in as soon as it opens. It isn't like Ryan Air.

If it was that important they should have checked in early.
---
One chicken breast between four of them! Does anyone else think their dinner portions are inadequate?
They do and I don't understand why she rarely serves her food on a plate. Always in a bowl, so odd.

I just find them both overall completely odd. She comes across as having no personality whatsoever

Reactions: 4
Did yous know her husband is away for a month? She's solo parenting? Did yous know that????

• Haha
That properly annoyed me. Especially because with easyjet, as long as you check in early and not last minute they do try and keep people together. I've never not been together with my entire group as long as I've checked in as soon as it opens. It isn't like Ryan Air.

If it was that important they should have checked in early.
---

They do and I don't understand why she rarely serves her food on a plate. Always in a bowl, so odd.
Probably because it would be too obvious on a plate how little she serves up for dinner!

my husband would be starving if i handed him a small bowl of slop from the slow cooker

I find them to be such an odd couple, they don't seem romantically interested in each other at all