Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
The worst thing mtv did, was bring the staten island dump back to this show. She isn't needed, and never was. She's desperate to be an it girl (js crew) and it shows. It's really pathetic now, the ott tantrums and the snide jabs. I know a lot is scripted i mean hell it went from jwow saying she would only be civil to having one on one scenes with her this time round, but angelina should never have been brought back. I am tired of her storyline. The show would have/will survive without her antics.
The best thing MTV did was bring Angelina back. The show would be NOTHING without her.
Love or hate her, she brings the drama and entertainment!

She has given SO much of her private life to the show - her wedding, her breakup, her new relationships, her family issues, her fallouts with the rest of the roomies.

Who wants to see fake storylines? Nicole & Deena doing a fake chat show? Mike preaching about his sobriety, Jenni not discussing her divorce, Pauly sharing ZERO on his life???

The show would be an absolute snooze fest without the dirty little hamster

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I think Mike ‘The Situation’ has done so well, he’s totally changed his life, attitude and outlook and I love seeing it. I hated him in Jersey Shore but love how he has turned it around owns his mistakes, is loving and positive and think him and Lauren will make amazing parents.

Reactions: 9

LinaLamont

I’ve found my people 😆. ‘Shut your mouth, you dirty little hamster’ has played on a loop in my head for years lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

The worst thing mtv did, was bring the staten island dump back to this show. She isn't needed, and never was. She's desperate to be an it girl (js crew) and it shows. It's really pathetic now, the ott tantrums and the snide jabs. I know a lot is scripted i mean hell it went from jwow saying she would only be civil to having one on one scenes with her this time round, but angelina should never have been brought back. I am tired of her storyline. The show would have/will survive without her antics.
Oh god I dunno, imagine how boring and scripted it would be without her in it, it would be Deena dressing everyone in hideous T-shirts and Mike throwing pretend parties constantly. There is absolutely no storylines without Angelina.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m so glad Sam escaped from Rhaaaan staaaap. He was such a domestic abuser and is still in the news for assaulting his current gf.
Sam seems so much happier out of the limelight and away from that roided up loon.

Reactions: 7

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
As @LinaLamont says, I too have found my people!
This was my best friend and i’s absolute favourite show when we were at uni. I would download episodes on pirate bay in the uni library to bring back to our flat to watch while curing our hangovers with some weed 😍 ah those were the days.

I agree I think Italy was one of the best, also when they’d go back to the shore after being away and they’d All be excited to go to karma ❤
On those rare occasions I ever go out I like to yell ‘cabs are here!’

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

Family vacation with children to Orlando and Margaritaville is what comes to mind?

No way Disney would approve this show drunk people screaming and yelling all over anyways.

Sammy gets 2 shirts one for boyfriend, we see Angelina open hers alone? Where's the abusing fiancee? Pauley opened his alone too, is Nikki done since the Angelina incident?

Angelina can't just go event without judging and throwing out gossip about who isn't there? Why can't she go and ask here's the others? Hear they had other commitments and her reply be oh ok, I'm here to represent. Instead she has to belittle them to make her look better.

Jenni saying nobody wants her there I think is so on point. She's there for drama and not because any of the original cast wants anything to do with her.
To be fair if Angela wasn’t on the show it would be dead in the water by now. I absolutely would not be tuning in to watch Deena make everyone wear matching T-shirts and doing CRINGE activities.

• Haha

bailey31

I love original jersey shore Iv rewatched all 6 seasons soo many times ! I can’t really stand the new seasons as I feel the cast are no longer relatable, they have been around for ages so are all very famous and rich and even have new faces so they don’t even look like the same people. Snooki was my favourite she was a hot mess but that’s why she was loved because she was just being herself ! She’s just boring and annoying now and I wish we could go back in time and make more of the old seasons 😆

Reactions: 6

H AC12

I said ‘crickets’ at work the other day my colleagues weren’t talking and I was busy putting a report in. I have been known to shout ‘oh yeah’ at random times (especially if I have done a rewatch 😬) both times I was given funny looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I hope Rhaaan stays away from Sammy. He is a violent drunk and I got the impression he was physically and verbally abusive to her which is why I’m so surprised she came back. You couldn’t pay me enough to go into a room with an abuser.

• Heart

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Love your name (one of my favourite film characters)
Jolie didn’t help herself at times. One of favourites Is: “All right, Kim Kardashian...
-You're more like the Rob Kardashian of Staten Island”
So many good one liners from one show.
Staten island dump 😂

• Haha

calla-lily

Just seen that Ronnie has been granted primary physical custody of his daughter after a court battle with Jenn.

• Wow

Happyvalley

VIP Member
[
I love Jersey shore back in the day. My waters broke with my daughter whilst watching an episode haha. Hope Sam comes back now shes split with that idiot she was engaged too and Ron is no longer in it.
First episode where situation said none of the girls were attractive lol he was such a knob head back in the day.
Mike was a massive douche bag, remember when he head butted a concrete wall in Italy and spent the rest of the series in a neck brace? 😂😂😂 fun times