Jenna & Julien

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve not come across a thread for these two! you can vent about them here if you like lol.

i personally quite like some of their videos but they irritate me at times. anyways enjoy!

Reactions: 1
Jennas new apology video... She is stopping YouTube and not sure if or when she is coming back.
I'm really sad about it. She has clearly grown immensely since all the videos. And there is no excuse for it. But I would be devastated if she never comes back to youtube. Selfishly, I'll miss her and her dogs.

I'm really sad about it. She has clearly grown immensely since all the videos. And there is no excuse for it. But I would be devastated if she never comes back to youtube. Selfishly, I'll miss her and her dogs.
Same here. Part of her charm was that she grew up alongside the channel😔

Reactions: 2
i don’t think she’s fully leaving right? it’s not concrete. i can’t lie, i shed a tear at her new video

Reactions: 1
i don’t think she’s fully leaving right? it’s not concrete. i can’t lie, i shed a tear at her new video
I did too. Especially when she announced she was taking an indefinite hiatus and the dogs were walking in the background. Gonna miss those pups.

She said she didn't know if she would ever come back to that channel. I hope she'll still be streaming, and hopefully the podcast and julien's videos won't end. I'm sad she took down he entire Vlog channel. I loved going back and watching her Vlogmas stuff.

I'm massively pissed off about this, people are so sensitive. She has clearly Grown. Already hiding her videos she can see a problem with has shown that, i will genuinely miss her

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t consider myself a big fan but I watch her videos sometimes and find her funny. I did only start watching within the past couple of years, and was a bit taken aback but some of her older videos as they appeared kinda misogynistic. That being said, she’s always given off a good vibe and I think in the past she made distasteful jokes just because she wanted to make people laugh. It’s clear that she never intended to hurt anyone

Her apology video is probably the best I’ve even seen. She apologised, held herself accountable, didn’t make excuses. I would say I was impressed, but thinking about it that’s what I expected from Jenna - she is always willing to admit her mistakes and own her tit. The fish video showed that

I do feel like one of the reasons she’s decided to step back from YouTube is that the situation is kind of politicising(?) her. She was famously apolitical on her channel and didn’t accept any sponsorships. She was just filming herself messing about, providing escapism to her fans. There has been so much in the news and across the Internet about race recently, as well as other pressing issues such as coronavirus and economic issues - while these are all important, a safe place from it all is also necessary. I’m sad that Jenna currently doesn’t feel up to providing that safe space

I support whatever decisions she makes about the future of her channel. She’s one of the few ‘influencers’ who are genuine so it would be a blow if she permanently left, but she seemed so upset in her last video that I can understand why she might want to

Reactions: 5
If I am guessing correctly I feel like the baby should be due in the next few weeks - hope everything goes well for them! So looking forward to hearing their news.
I checked her page the other day wondering if there was any news... so hope it goes smoothly for her and they get a healthy baby to take home and cherish 💛

Reactions: 4
as much as I support jenna’s break from youtube as what’s going on and how toxic it has become seems to have really taken a toll on her so she clearly needs it, I really hope it’s just a break and she comes back when she’s ready, I really enjoy watching her videos weekly as well as the podcast and streams her and Julien do

she’s so genuine and you could tell her apology was real, she’s made an apology video before that was about 30 mins long just for getting the wrong tank for her fish which speaks volumes about her as a person in comparison to others, such as laura lee. when you watch her old videos compared to now it’s like watching a different person, it’s obvious that she has grown and changed as both a person and a content creator.

her and julien have done amazing with bunny too, she’s come such a long way since they adopted her

i cried too, her videos are one of the highlights of my week :(

I think she quit because she’s lazy and cba with YouTube. Bad quality videos. Filmed, edited and uploaded in one day. I’d love to work a few hours a week and afford the house she’s in 💫✨💖🙂

She’s said before she just wants to plaY video games so I think this was her out. No obligation to make yt vids now. Twitch alllll the way

I think she quit because she’s lazy and cba with YouTube. Bad quality videos. Filmed, edited and uploaded in one day. I’d love to work a few hours a week and afford the house she’s in 💫✨💖🙂

She’s said before she just wants to plaY video games so I think this was her out. No obligation to make yt vids now. Twitch alllll the way
I disagree and think it’s refreshing to see a creator making videos they want to make, some just make whatever makes money even if it’s not content they want to create and support brands for the money when it’s not something they would ever use or support themselves, the fact she doesn’t do sponsors all the time on her channel either makes me as a viewer happy too knowing it’s not all for the money, her videos are fun imo and are a great distraction too.

She also does the podcast with julien once a week, but most of the twitch streams she’s not fully in, she will just be in the background, there is good money to be made on twitch though tbh so if that’s something she wants to do then fair enough, my bf used to stream on twitch and it’s not as easy as some people think it is, it’s not just sitting and playing games, a lot more thought goes into it than that, especially when you have as large a following as jenna and julien do, my bf stopped because it took up all of his time so he had no time for himself. it can also be very mentally draining.

if she doesn’t want to do youtube anymore I don’t blame her for that either, youtube isn’t what it used to be and is becoming very toxic, I can feel that as a viewer so can’t even imagine what it’s like as a creator.

I disagree and think it’s refreshing to see a creator making videos they want to make, some just make whatever makes money even if it’s not content they want to create and support brands for the money when it’s not something they would ever use or support themselves, the fact she doesn’t do sponsors all the time on her channel either makes me as a viewer happy too knowing it’s not all for the money, her videos are fun imo and are a great distraction too.

She also does the podcast with julien once a week, but most of the twitch streams she’s not fully in, she will just be in the background, there is good money to be made on twitch though tbh so if that’s something she wants to do then fair enough, my bf used to stream on twitch and it’s not as easy as some people think it is, it’s not just sitting and playing games, a lot more thought goes into it than that, especially when you have as large a following as jenna and julien do, my bf stopped because it took up all of his time so he had no time for himself. it can also be very mentally draining.

if she doesn’t want to do youtube anymore I don’t blame her for that either, youtube isn’t what it used to be and is becoming very toxic, I can feel that as a viewer so can’t even imagine what it’s like as a creator.
I mean yeah, I couldn’t care what she chooses to do. I wasn’t a regular watcher anymore because again, lazy content. I agree I also have a friend who is a twitch streamer and youtuber with around 600k followers, I know it can be hard sometimes to make good money but with her name that’s not gonna be much of an issue. I would much rather someone put their mental health before anything and hopefully that’s what she’s doing, YouTube is boring atm, Twitter is where the real toxicity lays and it spills over. I don’t agree with cancel culture.

But I will say, please don’t tell me it’s “refreshing to see a creator make videos they want to make” when it includes garbage like watch me nap with my dogs.

The other day she broke my heart a little bit when she was being asked about the heat and she said this...

I cant wait to see the arrival of her baby and hope everything goes ok. I can imagine that she wont share anything for a while after born though.
Why has this been moved to a thread on jenna and Julien??? This is about feathering the empty nest