Jenna Jameson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Jenna Jameson on Insta for a while, especially enjoyed watching her with her darling little girl Batel and hubby/partner Lior. Then she was ill and I sort of lost track. Now I see shes married to someone else! What did I miss? Wheres Batel?

Reactions: 2
Been a while since I checked, but they seemingly split up at the end of 22 and while she claims she has full custody of Batel, it is Lior who looks after her.

Been a while since I checked, but they seemingly split up at the end of 22 and while she claims she has full custody of Batel, it is Lior who looks after her.
Oh, thats a shame, they appeared happy.. never can tell I guess. She moved on pretty quickly..

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this thread! I’d been following Jenna since she met Lior & they were seemingly trying to get visitation of her twin boys. There was a lot of noise she was following all the court orders, yet she was denied access to her sons on multiple occasions by multiple judges so can only conclude she was still using drugs/alcohol. Then she moves to Hawaii, converts to Judaism & has a daughter with Lior. All looked very Mother Earth for a while, she seemed sober, seemed an active mother, but gave up trying to see her sons so wasn’t all that it seemed, plus anything on her insta of the little girl was taken by Lior to make it appear she was always with her when in fact she never left the apartment or did much with her. Then it’s very obvious she relapsed & Lior took the daughter to LA for her safety, who now appears thriving! She claims she got ill, but here we have a THIRD child taken by their father & she’s making little to no attempt to see them! Now moved to Vegas, living in a crappy frat house full of idiots, doubt she’s sober despite her claims. Completely moved on from her children! Yes addiction is a terrible thing, but to me, this is just a selfish woman who should never have had children but has now wrecked the lives of 3 young people who will forever wonder why their mother abandoned them!
---

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at her page. She’s a mess. It’s almost as if her daughter/kids never existed. Lior looks to be doing a great job without her and his daughter looks happy, a credit to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what actually happened? I know she is controversial but I really enjoyed watching her stories & family life. Maybe because of her turbulent past, she really seemed to have got her tit together. Has she severely relapsed into drink/drugs & Batel removed from her care? She played it out that she was in hospital with a severe illness & that Lior had basically just abandoned her & taken Batel. I don’t think that’s the true story now but Im shocked. She seemed liked she really loved her little girl. Maybe it was all an act… but she interacted with her a lot, took her out places, they did lots of swimming. Always fed her well, dressed her well. She looked happy in her mums company. Maybe Lior had more input on it than I realised? But they definitely spent time plenty of time alone together & Jenna seemed to dote on her. Whatever’s happened as a mum I feel like it’s quite tragic. Now she’s a lesbian, married to jessi lawless who just seems to be leaching onto Jenna for internet fame. Shes skeletal thin & never sees her kids. Never even mentions them. Wtf has happened to her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what actually happened? I know she is controversial but I really enjoyed watching her stories & family life. Maybe because of her turbulent past, she really seemed to have got her tit together. Has she severely relapsed into drink/drugs & Batel removed from her care? She played it out that she was in hospital with a severe illness & that Lior had basically just abandoned her & taken Batel. I don’t think that’s the true story now but Im shocked. She seemed liked she really loved her little girl. Maybe it was all an act… but she interacted with her a lot, took her out places, they did lots of swimming. Always fed her well, dressed her well. She looked happy in her mums company. Maybe Lior had more input on it than I realised? But they definitely spent time plenty of time alone together & Jenna seemed to dote on her. Whatever’s happened as a mum I feel like it’s quite tragic. Now she’s a lesbian, married to jessi lawless who just seems to be leaching onto Jenna for internet fame. Shes skeletal thin & never sees her kids. Never even mentions them. Wtf has happened to her ☹
I saw some comments online that she was talking drugs so the dad took the daughter away.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I saw some comments online that she was talking drugs so the dad took the daughter away.
Her own fault then ☹ I’ve just been doing some digging & that seems to pretty much be the case. But wow. Throwing that little girl away for drugs. How will she ever be happy again

• Sad
She was supposed to be one of the guests at a comic con I was attending last month. She ghosted the organisers and no one knew if she was going to turn up. She didn't.

Lior revealed that it was always him posting on her account when we’d see the cooking posts, the making the house nice, the swimming with Batel. It was never her so although the earth mother image of her breastfeeding the baby until she was a toddler etc, I think she gave up on Batel around 2 years before he took her away. Think it was all smoke and mirrors. Maybe he was desperate for her to turn it around but then she ODd & that was the hospital stay where he finally left & took Batel. If it was a genuine case of her being a great, sober mom & he just took her child, why would she then give up on her, move in with 4 junkies miles away & never reference any of her 3 children! She’s a selfish nasty witch imo, addiction or not she’s never fought for her kids & always put herself & her partying before them. Nearly 50 & this is her life, what a loser.

Lior revealed that it was always him posting on her account when we’d see the cooking posts, the making the house nice, the swimming with Batel. It was never her so although the earth mother image of her breastfeeding the baby until she was a toddler etc, I think she gave up on Batel around 2 years before he took her away. Think it was all smoke and mirrors. Maybe he was desperate for her to turn it around but then she ODd & that was the hospital stay where he finally left & took Batel. If it was a genuine case of her being a great, sober mom & he just took her child, why would she then give up on her, move in with 4 junkies miles away & never reference any of her 3 children! She’s a selfish nasty witch imo, addiction or not she’s never fought for her kids & always put herself & her partying before them. Nearly 50 & this is her life, what a loser.
She maintained at the time of being hospitalised that it was some unfortunate mystery illness. Thankfully the little girl has a loving dad.

Yes thank god her twins have a fabulous father & now a proper mother as his wife adores them. Batel is so blessed with her father & lots of loving extended family. I hope this gives them peace, although children always seek out their mothers, however awful so she’s still damaged them & I hope she feels utterly ashamed for this, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 5
This is what you get when your mother abandons you, your own father gives you meth and you are abused as a child, then sell sex as a teen. So sad. It looked like she had come through it but those cuts were too deep it seems.
I hope the cycle ends with her and her kids aren't too damaged.

• Sad
Jessi jumped straight onto IG 🙄 sharing screen shots of their messages. They’re both as toxic as each other. She knew Jenna wasn’t sober when they got together, she knew her daughter had been taken away as a result so claiming they lived this rosy clean life is complete BS. She used Jenna to up her profile, Jenna is a raging addict who needed someone to cling to after her life yet again fell apart and she gave up another one of her defenceless kids. I don’t have sympathy for either of them, only jennas kids. Thank god they have great fathers and thank god Jenna is no longer of childbearing age is all I can say.

• Heart
Jessi jumped straight onto IG 🙄 sharing screen shots of their messages. They’re both as toxic as each other. She knew Jenna wasn’t sober when they got together, she knew her daughter had been taken away as a result so claiming they lived this rosy clean life is complete BS. She used Jenna to up her profile, Jenna is a raging addict who needed someone to cling to after her life yet again fell apart and she gave up another one of her defenceless kids. I don’t have sympathy for either of them, only jennas kids. Thank god they have great fathers and thank god Jenna is no longer of childbearing age is all I can say.
I followed her for years, and I think she seemed the happiest when she was with Jay. I know the story was that she was the brains behind Club Jenna but he was the one who got the ball rolling and kept it going for so long. Then when they split, she seemed to stab him in the back and blame stuff on him when even others said it was down to her relapsing on drugs, refusing to listen to people and wasting all her money away.

After the split, he posted on his My Space and in all honesty, even though it was written over fifteen years ago, it's still relevant now...she still blames everyone else for her issues and needs to seek help but won't because that would mean admitting she isn't perfect.

• Heart
From the insta it looks like she is now staying in Chicago ‘indefinitely’- what a turn of events!