Jem Knowles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread on Jem or her husband which surprised me.

what are everyone’s thoughts?

I used to really like them but since Ben did some ‘funny’ stories, Jem’s account grew by about 10k and now I find them annoying.

I find Jem just brags about her house now and is just showing off. Ben thinks he is funnier than he is.

Spelt her name wrong in the title but not sure how to change it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I looked for a thread they other day.
The house is huge, how do such young people afford these massive old county piles, the basic upkeep alone must be £££.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They have a separate business locally - The British Ironworks Centre - and his dad is loaded. They also advertise EVERYTHING in their insta career so that is no doubt raking it in. The Ironworks Centre has come up against controversy locally because of circumventing planning laws or something. If you google it, you’re likely to find the stories.

Thank you! I have been looking for a thread on this family. I kind of like her, blows my mind on how they can afford a house that big. The husband, I dunno, he kind of makes me gag.
Like, he thinks he’s good looking but he’s really not.

I used to LOVE him. But now he doesn’t post unless it’s an Ad. And they are always crap now! No effort at all. Jem seems genuine but dull as dishwater. Why did he buy a bus??!!!

I think the whole ‘look at the huge garden’ multiple times a week has been grating on me. They don’t story that much but when Jem does, it feels very like she is boasting about the house and it isn’t subtle.

They are also part of the block and delete club. A few months ago I saw a person ask a genuine question on one of Bens (many) ad’s and they were set upon by his followers then the comments by the poster deleted.

Some more garden content today. Subtly showing off the huge space again 🙄 so boring!

Some more garden content today. Subtly showing off the huge space again 🙄 so boring!
I wonder if they are finding the project too big and actually it’s just for the gram! I think she’ll go interiors only soon, then throw in another baby when engagement dries up.

Ben #dadofads was literally my favourite person but lately he’s really annoying me! Anyone else?
Jem has really losing her way too!

Haven’t watched her stories for ages, wish I hadn’t . . . the baby’s car seat 🤦‍♀️ It’s not hard to keep your child strapped in properly.