Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, those videos of her dancing and walking showing something swinging between her legs are very confusing. he has said my wife Michal and Mike a number of times. šŸ¤£
I had no idea any of that, however after having a quick Google I would seem you are right, some very odd pictures of Michelle and her bulge & yes Obama does refer to her as Michael in a speech. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dunno about 20, but I know several people I'd be a bit leery about leaving with my hypothetical children.

And what is between Michelle Obama's legs is pretty bleeping irrelevant to Epstein. And indeed anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's not free speech that's the issue though - the victims are paid off, and in return sign an NDA so they voluntarily give up their right to speak about what happened to them. Who can blame them - if they don't take the money, what do they get? The opportunity to take the abuser to court, which may fail to get a conviction anyway, then a couple of press interviews, which forces them to forever be publicly identified and linked with their abuser? Who wouldn't take the money in that situation?

There was the documentary about Elite models, where one of the models says that she realised modelling was just a way for rich men to traffic underage girls around the world on photo shoots for unspecified clients. It was horrific, and the documentary skimmed over it, but when you think about it, why do models need to be 14, 15, 16 and taken out of school to be flown around the world? They aren't going to be any less beautiful at 18...but of course at that point they'd be adults so not as appealing to these vile men.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dunno about 20, but I know several people I'd be a bit leery about leaving with my hypothetical children.

And what is between Michelle Obama's legs is pretty bleeping irrelevant to Epstein. And indeed anything else.
The trouble is the rich and powerful control others through secrets and blackmail. IF it were true then the most powerful man in the world was open to blackmail, so its all relevant

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Because She knows She will be joining Epstein if She did tho I am surprised She has survived so far there are are some really bad people out there who would like Her out of the way
I'm sure she would/could be heavily protected if she did the right thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are more pages being revealed ?
Loads more pages being released from now up to the 20th January.
---
I canā€™t believe that all of those names are Pedalos, I assume lots were invited to the island in order to court favour or to get so many names linked with the island that it would ā€œmuddy the watersā€ for anyone involved or at least make it seem like a legit celeb hang out? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
If you look at it now some are obvious for example pinault. Never in a million would i have thought hawking but just shows you doesn't it how looks are deceiving

Reactions: 5
It's not free speech that's the issue though - the victims are paid off, and in return sign an NDA so they voluntarily give up their right to speak about what happened to them.
That's not correct. An NDA cannot cover any illegal activity.

Reactions: 10
This bloke is an evil fucker! I have seen him being interviewed actually sneering and laughing at female interviewers.
---
Heā€™ll flee to Israel for protection if it looks like the net is closing in on him!

Reactions: 12
I had no idea any of that, however after having a quick Google I would seem you are right, some very odd pictures of Michelle and her bulge & yes Obama does refer to her as Michael in a speech. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
He is referring to another Michael in that speech.

Reactions: 9
Remember hearing a while ago about Michele Obama dubbed 'Big Mike' (Michael Robinson).
I trust none of them.

I don't trust the Obamas but the rumours of Michelle being a man are rooted in racism and misogynoir, I've never given them a second thought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I was meaning more about their association with Epstein! Iā€™m sure I saw somewhere that Barack was on the flight logs.

Man on that Twitter feed said if they were guilty they would have been prosecuted and prosecuted ages ago.
What a ridiculous statement.
Also said we should focus on just those running for Presidency. Really blinkered thinking.
Problem I think is, some of these involved are no doubt in very high positions. I imagine court, police, figures would would have shut this down. Also, I feel like people focus on Prince Andrew waaaay too much when thereā€™s other people who had much more power being a part of this or actually unscathed by the press. Bill Clinton for example, Trump.

Reactions: 13
I want to know how? Likeā€¦. The man was a vegetable no offence.
Vegetables don't have emotions, intelligence and feelings. Stephen Hawking had all of these, even if his body wasn't functioning. He wrote books and continued research while he was, in your words, a 'vegetable'. His intellect was intact. He may or may not have had sexual needs. Whether or not these verged on the unsavoury or not still doesn't make him a 'vegetable.' The idea that people who are very physically incapacitated are 'vegetables' isn't really fair or accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Yel

I'm finding it hard to actually see what's new. Maybe that's been done on purpose

Many seem shocked about Stephen Hawkin despite this stuff already being out there, him fathering three children and one of his marriages broke down due to him cheating

• Heart
Reactions: 15