Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned to me in passing that Miley Cyrus was on a list (as a victom)
Is there any evidence or documents showing this or is that just hearsay?

Reactions: 6
I’ve made a couple of jokes and I wasn’t meaning to be disrespectful. I think it is just the fact that ‘the list’ has been a talking point for years that it has become the joke rather than people joking about what happened. Completely understand your point though. If it is true that all these people were actually abusing people then it is scary to think about.
“People” being children/ minors, they all belong in jail.

Reactions: 11
STEPHEN HAWKING?!
I know right! This one did shock me.

This whole case makes me feel sick. Especially seeing people joking about it on Twitter, these are abused children there's nothing funny about it. And I think people denying their fave celebrities involvement is deluded, rich people seem to have a habit of exploiting and abusing people doesn't shock me that it extends to children.

My friend showed me a video a while back and it's not one I'll ever watch again. It was a guy who'd been involved in trafficking children and talking about what these rich people would pay for, including children's body parts and severe torture. It is all incredibly heartbreaking for those involved in any case. I think all should be exposed, but we know that they have the power and money to keep so much of it under wraps.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know right! This one did shock me.

This whole case makes me feel sick. Especially seeing people joking about it on Twitter, these are abused children there's nothing funny about it. And I think people denying their fave celebrities involvement is deluded, rich people seem to have a habit of exploiting and abusing people doesn't shock me that it extends to children.

My friend showed me a video a while back and it's not one I'll ever watch again. It was a guy who'd been involved in trafficking children and talking about what these rich people would pay for, including children's body parts and severe torture. It is all incredibly heartbreaking for those involved in any case. I think all should be exposed, but we know that they have the power and money to keep so much of it under wraps.
This is so sad but true. I'm no conspiracy lunatic but a lot of it really does come down to power and money, if you have that you can gag the media and the legal system by way of an NDA.

Reactions: 12
Tom Hanks isn't a suprise, remember during lockdown when he was in Oz and was pictured wearing a electronic tag getting I or out of his car, his instagram is weird he post a lot of pictures of (one glove) that he comes across, which is a lot. I don't know the meaning behind it, but it is a strange thing too keep posting. He's also a Greek Citizen now, I'm of the understanding he did a Cliff
Although Greece and the USA have an extradition treaty.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe that all of those names are Pedalos, I assume lots were invited to the island in order to court favour or to get so many names linked with the island that it would “muddy the waters” for anyone involved or at least make it seem like a legit celeb hang out? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even if they're not n*nces themselves, there was enough information out there about Epstein, including his own previous conviction in 2008, that these people should have stayed away from him and Maxwell. It says a lot about them that they still associated with him imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Okay so there is no way at all that severely incapacitated wheelbound Hawking could actually physically participate in an orgy, surely? Watching maybe?
Wasn't there a story about 15 years ago that his daughter had made a complaint about his wife beating him, but he refused to press charges as apparently he enjoyed the beatings and rough treatment.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is so sad but true. I'm no conspiracy lunatic but a lot of it really does come down to power and money, if you have that you can gag the media and the legal system by way of an NDA.
No mainstream news org would ever sign an NDA and NDAs are in any case null and void in the case of illegal activity.

I reckon Lindsay Lohan and Oprah Winfrey are the two individuals who have lodged a request with the judge not to be named.

Reactions: 17
The Obamas is a strange one, I've heard and things, Michelle is a man but I don't believe that, I think they're like the Schofields, he's Gay and shes his beard, I remember the PizzaGate emails were Barack was named has requesting hot dogs which was slang for young boys, I could be totally wrong but I know ive heard and read the rumours.

As for Hanks i knew I'd seen this
View attachment 2667652
I heard that the rumours about Michelle Obama being a man were started by racist Americans who were disgusted that a black man and his wife had become the President and First Lady of the USA - that, to me, is believable.

Reactions: 47
You can buy anything with enough money and power. I don't understand how sooo many of these celebs and public figures are ponces.

What is it about power and money that makes people want to abuse children?!

• Sad

Yel

When you have money and power you can 100% be in the wrong but still silence and intimidate.

It might catch up with some people, eventually, but most get away.

Free speach, free press and civil liberties seem to be chipped away every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I heard that the rumours about Michelle Obama being a man were started by racist Americans who were disgusted that a black man and his wife had become the President and First Lady of the USA - that, to me, is believable.
I don't know, those videos of her dancing and walking showing something swinging between her legs are very confusing. he has said my wife Michal and Mike a number of times. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know, those videos of her dancing and walking showing something swinging between her legs are very confusing. he has said my wife Michal and Mike a number of times. 🤣
LOL ! Cant say I have ever noticed that to be honest I will have a closer look in future.

Reactions: 3
You can buy anything with enough money and power. I don't understand how sooo many of these celebs and public figures are ponces.

What is it about power and money that makes people want to abuse children?!
Plenty without money or power abuse children but those with money get away with it. I'm always wary now of people who only work with children. obviously there is more to it than that but so many makes sure they are around kids

Reactions: 10
Plenty without money or power abuse children but those with money get away with it. I'm always wary now of people who only work with children. obviously there is more to it than that but so many makes sure they are around kids
Thinking about it I could reel off 20 ponces I know irl off the top of my head. It's grim how many people are like that.

• Wow