Jedd brown on tik tok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of this guy then?
Think he's a creep and loves himself......always did think this before his latest antics!!. And finally a thread for him!!
Been a long time coming!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah thought I create one
Lol. He’s back with Laura even though she blocked me lol

Yeah thought I create one
Lol. He’s back with Laura even though she blocked me lol
I'm shocked to he honest...i felt so sorry for her after she spilled the beans on their relationship and what he had done....its so bizarre....either way..he looks like a real sleaze ball😳is that even a word? He looks sleazy any way🤣and always looks pissed!!

I thought she was shown proof of him scamming women? I know we don’t get to see everything, but I’m sure she posted that she’d seen proof?? She seems like such a lovely lady. Maybe she just has blinkers on when it comes to him? I just hope she’s ok.

I thought she was shown proof of him scamming women? I know we don’t get to see everything, but I’m sure she posted that she’d seen proof?? She seems like such a lovely lady. Maybe she just has blinkers on when it comes to him? I just hope she’s ok.
Yeah she said she did and she said a lot of other stuff too, like him stealing from her children.....that would be the end for me....without doubt...guess time will tell...I still feel for her!!

Yeah she said she did and she said a lot of other stuff too, like him stealing from her children.....that would be the end for me....without doubt...guess time will tell...I still feel for her!!
My ex husband stole from me and I kicked him out straight away. My daughter was 4 at the time and all I could think was what if he stole from her when she has her own money and I had known what he was like. I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself.
I really feel for her too. We have to get to the right decision by ourselves though and not just because of what other people are telling us to do 😞
He just comes across as so arrogant!

• Sad
Jedd Stole money off laura sons yet takes him back lol

• Sad
Jedd Stole money off laura sons yet takes him back lol
Crazy isn't it.....it is all very bizarre.....he's clearly a drunk....so can't see it being plain sailing for her!!

My ex husband stole from me and I kicked him out straight away. My daughter was 4 at the time and all I could think was what if he stole from her when she has her own money and I had known what he was like. I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself.
I really feel for her too. We have to get to the right decision by ourselves though and not just because of what other people are telling us to do 😞
He just comes across as so arrogant!
He does...all his tikntoks are the same...some of his old ones are so cringe🥺and so sorry about that....but you clearly did the right thing💖

• Heart
I just found this thread, I thought laura was a sensible lass but it seems she’s back under his spell! I think it will end in tears again..

Has anyone seen he’s tik tok today? What’s happened?
Yes I’ve seen it. It looks like he’s maybe relapsed? He needs to step back from SM instead of making tiktoks about how everyone has caused him to be that way!

Total narcissist. Laura needs to run in the other direction and let that creep and his strange baby teeth go.

His "nice guy" mask has slipped a few times on his videos. Always blaming everyone else for his issues; be accountable for a change.

Reactions: 3
What I don't get is,if his problem.is drink then why is Laura drinking around/with him? What good is that gonna do him?? Sure I've seen couple of tok toks which look like they're drinking together!!
His videos blaming everyone else are bizarre!!

Reactions: 2
What I don't get is,if his problem.is drink then why is Laura drinking around/with him? What good is that gonna do him?? Sure I've seen couple of tok toks which look like they're drinking together!!
His videos blaming everyone else are bizarre!!
Yeah I’ve seen that too in the pubs together if that is he’s problem why would u do that it could trigger a relapse

Yeah I’ve seen that too in the pubs together if that is he’s problem why would u do that it could trigger a relapse
If I had a.partner with his " issues" that's the last place we would be going!! My opinion of her has changed so much I always really liked her and felt for her....but feel now she's enabling him...and even using the " relationship " for clout!
He looks absolutely shocking!!🙄

If I had a.partner with his " issues" that's the last place we would be going!! My opinion of her has changed so much I always really liked her and felt for her....but feel now she's enabling him...and even using the " relationship " for clout!
He looks absolutely shocking!!🙄
Yeah same I would not be drinking around him or going to the pub! Wonder how he got the black eye

He’s got a black eye wonder who that is off
I wonder too