JayKhanOfficial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are more people not chatting about JayKhanOfficial aka Muzamal Tariq? He’s a proper predator, abu$er, con artist, cheater, etc etc

He has “businesses” but it’s money laundering. Proof is on tiktok if you search “fuzzymuzzytariq 2” or muztariqjaykhan

This geezer has se*ual & physical a$$@ult charges from dozens of women, has cheated on his wife earim (“ersm_t” on TT) forever...waste man wasn’t even single when they got married. They have 2 kids but he still will swear down he’s single and childless, unless you have relations with him irl then he will have his baby calling you “mummy”. The most disgusting bit about his old lady is, she’s in on the whole thing and allows it because of the “lifestyle”! She follows him on TT and sits in his lives ffs! Let’s not protect other women from your predator husband as long as you have a payday, yea? Wench.

His little brother Bakr is being groomed to do the same and his sister Marriam (“Maia.x” has an order of protection against him but he has her business (maia academy/Maia aesthetics on IG & TT) in his “business address” in Stockport/reddish on Gordon rd so she stays quiet and also allows it. He needs to be in jail

Check out MuzTariqJayKhan on TT and it has endless proof and receipts with all the tea. He should be canceled and women should protect themselves as he is an actual s*xual/physical/financial/emotional abu$er

This ain’t just some tiktok drama it’s real life crime he does innit. He’s got a whole circle in on the rubbish of scamming in TT including:

His “mate” Rohma Ansari (Roh_xo on TT/IG) though she will have you believing they don’t know each other well yet she and his wife follow each other on TT 😑

“cousin/brother” (depending on the day) Kerry aka Khurram Choudhary (goes by Khurram Yaseen “model”...more bullocks) hes currently being exposed as well on TT (quite a laugh)

Mate/workout partner Qasim Sajid a “personal trainer” aka 💉 supplier,

Cousin Rayyan (their 👺 wives are sisters),

Loyal recruit & schemer African “rapper” from Russia “excellboi”

...the list goes on and on for ages.

Tiktok needs to ban the lot of them for good.

This definitely belongs here, I remember him getting exposed about 2 years ago, never learned his lesson then either.

I’m kinda deep in this ‘friendship’ group on socials, purely for the tea 😂

Reactions: 1
This definitely belongs here, I remember him getting exposed about 2 years ago, never learned his lesson then either.

I’m kinda deep in this ‘friendship’ group on socials, purely for the tea 😂
Everyone in Uk knows all about him so now he’s had to go abroad. The bit about it this time around yea is that now he actually can make bare money thanks to the tiktok battles. Worst thing that app could have done. All the beggars and scammers have found their Mecca and TT does nothing about it. It’s dead wrong. This one is a proper beg and needs to be in actual jail.

Everyone in Uk knows all about him so now he’s had to go abroad. The bit about it this time around yea is that now he actually can make bare money thanks to the tiktok battles. Worst thing that app could have done. All the beggars and scammers have found their Mecca and TT does nothing about it. It’s dead wrong. This one is a proper beg and needs to be in actual jail.
I agree, Tiktok battles are awful, digital panhandling, it’s embarrassing.

It’s weird how I’ve read really awful things about him, the messages that proves he’s just a crap version of the tinder swindler, yet so many people are still supporting/following, him and his boys should have been cancelled ages ago

I agree, Tiktok battles are awful, digital panhandling, it’s embarrassing.

It’s weird how I’ve read really awful things about him, the messages that proves he’s just a crap version of the tinder swindler, yet so many people are still supporting/following, him and his boys should have been cancelled ages ago
He’s a manipulative narcissist and recycles women. When the lot he used up figures him out he recruits and starts over. Tiktok is an unhealthy obsession with this bloke where top creators on the app have him blocked because he harasses their big gifters to go to his lives and gift him. It’s pathetic innit. When women choose not to, he calls them rats, slags, b*tches, the whole lot.

To be fair, I do also have to blame women to an extent. He has loyals who have seen everything and still support the bellend, reporting the exposing posts, attempting to get accounts banned and whatnot. AND continue to gift him. He’s very good at selecting the “right” type of woman as well. With due respect, at the moment he targets older, “lonely”, less than attractive/desirable white American women. This is by design, as he can manipulate them the easiest with the accent and the charm and the smallest bit of “attention” (messaging them to come to his lives/putting on he’s genuinely caring about them) and they generally will have nothing to do in their spare time so he has them available to him at his leisure.

He openly admits Americans gift the most and bare majority of the women in his chats are American. these sad souls eat it up as they’ve likely never gotten a second glance in their lives (particularly from an “attractive” bloke innit) and become loyal as dogs. Whilst they’re supporting him, his wife and 2 kids and haven’t got a clue/care about it.

Also, he can openly speak Urdu in front of them with his mates he goes live with to chat about who’s gifting the heaviest and how they will get them to spread the gifting to the other. It’s a pathetic operation.

ps I can probs chat for ages about each of his gang and spill on all of the beggars. Including the wife and that “mate” roh...shes quite the mess herself.

Seems the TT account was taken down but I’ve seen a new expose account on IG muztariqjaykhan with most of the same posts.

This prick needs to be seen for the mug he is

This guy is awful! I remember seeing his expose pages along with his friend - D sate. I remember someone saying they would take them back to his place and a cat would just stare at them, the whole clan of his was exposed. What times does he go on his live?

This guy is awful! I remember seeing his expose pages along with his friend - D sate. I remember someone saying they would take them back to his place and a cat would just stare at them, the whole clan of his was exposed. What times does he go on his live?
Dawood. What was the exposure like? Bare women this time came forward on one of the TT pages and chatted on about how he would take them back to Dawoods flat and force himself on them. Couldn’t do it at his own place as the bellend lives with mum and dad and his wife and children and his brothers and sister in law and their kid (His own sister has an order of protection on him because of how he abused her so she doesn’t live there) big man doesn’t even have his own place to abuse his victims. Wasteman.

The Pudu goes on live half past midnight or 1am to allow for it to be 19:00 in the states, when most of his old pathetic American victims are ending the day and available to beg to.

The geezer has lost the plot entirely and bases fuckall on tiktok. His children don’t have a chance of being decent with a mug like that as a father and a piss poor excuse of a women for a mum who allows him.

Time for him to be exposed in a massive way again.

How are more people not chatting about JayKhanOfficial aka Muzamal Tariq? He’s a proper predator, abu$er, con artist, cheater, etc etc

He has “businesses” but it’s money laundering. Proof is on tiktok if you search “fuzzymuzzytariq 2” or muztariqjaykhan

This geezer has se*ual & physical a$$@ult charges from dozens of women, has cheated on his wife earim (“ersm_t” on TT) forever...waste man wasn’t even single when they got married. They have 2 kids but he still will swear down he’s single and childless, unless you have relations with him irl then he will have his baby calling you “mummy”. The most disgusting bit about his old lady is, she’s in on the whole thing and allows it because of the “lifestyle”! She follows him on TT and sits in his lives ffs! Let’s not protect other women from your predator husband as long as you have a payday, yea? Wench.

His little brother Bakr is being groomed to do the same and his sister Marriam (“Maia.x” has an order of protection against him but he has her business (maia academy/Maia aesthetics on IG & TT) in his “business address” in Stockport/reddish on Gordon rd so she stays quiet and also allows it. He needs to be in jail

Check out MuzTariqJayKhan on TT and it has endless proof and receipts with all the tea. He should be canceled and women should protect themselves as he is an actual s*xual/physical/financial/emotional abu$er

This ain’t just some tiktok drama it’s real life crime he does innit. He’s got a whole circle in on the rubbish of scamming in TT including:

His “mate” Rohma Ansari (Roh_xo on TT/IG) though she will have you believing they don’t know each other well yet she and his wife follow each other on TT 😑

“cousin/brother” (depending on the day) Kerry aka Khurram Choudhary (goes by Khurram Yaseen “model”...more bullocks) hes currently being exposed as well on TT (quite a laugh)

Mate/workout partner Qasim Sajid a “personal trainer” aka 💉 supplier,

Cousin Rayyan (their 👺 wives are sisters),

Loyal recruit & schemer African “rapper” from Russia “excellboi”

...the list goes on and on for ages.

Tiktok needs to ban the lot of them for good.
L
Who is his wife? How could she allow him to FUCJ around

Wow khans back and doing lives after all he did wow he didnt stay off long all that scamming and now back to scamming and begging and people loving him i watched his live last night the gifts rolling in