Jasmine Grogan/Macauley Murchie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen a thread on these two yet but I find Jasmine really interesting. I can see Macauley has now cheated twice apparently but seems like they might still be together.

Just wondering if people think the story about her meeting him while he was homeless is true or not. I know it would be crazy to think it would be made up but I’ve seen a few things that seem like the timeline doesn’t really fit.

I don’t think its true personally! They’ve never really given any proof other than him with a beard.

I used too really like this pair, up until the last time they split up and she was posting all over tiktok that she wasn’t letting him see the kids simply because he didn’t wanna get back with her. And some of the posts etc just scream toxic insecure girl for me.

Whether he’s cheated or not I feel as though the only reason he’s gotten back with her is for the sake of them babies. Not saying he’s innocent because I certainly don’t believe that either

I don’t think its true personally! They’ve never really given any proof other than him with a beard.

I used too really like this pair, up until the last time they split up and she was posting all over tiktok that she wasn’t letting him see the kids simply because he didn’t wanna get back with her. And some of the posts etc just scream toxic insecure girl for me.

Whether he’s cheated or not I feel as though the only reason he’s gotten back with her is for the sake of them babies. Not saying he’s innocent because I certainly don’t believe that either
In 2020 Macauley had a home, he had a flat mate and everything, this is facts. I notice jasmine never mentions when she apparently found him homeless but her first baby was 2019 so it would be impossible for the story to be true considering he had a home in 2020.

She seems like a nice girl but she also seems to be all about the image, I can’t see her looking twice at someone on the streets with no teeth. Something just doesn’t add up. I notice how she’s cashing in on him apparently cheating, she’s posting cryptic videos and not being clear about if she’s taken him back or not. Can’t help but feeling like this is another publicity stunt. I would question why someone would do such a thing but it clearly works because she’s getting all the views and interaction on her videos 🤔

In 2020 Macauley had a home, he had a flat mate and everything, this is facts. I notice jasmine never mentions when she apparently found him homeless but her first baby was 2019 so it would be impossible for the story to be true considering he had a home in 2020.

She seems like a nice girl but she also seems to be all about the image, I can’t see her looking twice at someone on the streets with no teeth. Something just doesn’t add up. I notice how she’s cashing in on him apparently cheating, she’s posting cryptic videos and not being clear about if she’s taken him back or not. Can’t help but feeling like this is another publicity stunt. I would question why someone would do such a thing but it clearly works because she’s getting all the views and interaction on her videos 🤔
I did notice they were filming something for tv to do with their joint OF, but only a few days before she said she was going solo?
It’s sad and I do think she is a little bit lost in the world but ultimately I think she’ll do anything for clout

Reactions: 1
Dont see anything of him anymore but all jasmine does harp on abiut her mental health which s fine if you need it but every singkr ticktoks the same anyway shes better off without him