Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annon19

The terrible roots were the first thing I noticed, maybe they’re “trendy” right now but the rooty look will soon go out of fashion so when she looks back in ten tears or so it will look daft!
I agree! Looks like it’s been grown out for a while.

Reactions: 2
D

Deleted member

Did anyone watch Jamie’s vlog today? She’s had her colour done and it’s so gorgeous. I can’t help but think it would have been more wedding appropriate...not my hair though so :censored:😂

I do love Jamie,she looks fab either way

Reactions: 1

moj1234

Has anyone noticed that Jamie never seems to mention seeing Jacks family and he always goes alone? Do you think they’ve fallen out?

I love Jamie and this is something I’ve picked up on a lot!

Reactions: 1

coleywoley

I got to same hairdresser as her and my hair is pretty similar. It’s a look she’s gone for, I think it suits her.

moj1234

If you like Jamie i noticed a bit of insta scandal and wondered if anyone else caught it? Shes getting married in Italy at the moment ita all hush hush (quite right). Another youtuber ilovesarahii is a guest and shes just Instagram live'd Jamie's dads father of the bride speach seemingly by mistake!!! You could hear the audio crystal clear and see some images but at the end you hear a female slur "what the fuckkkk" then the video abruptly ends! Aaah I'd be raging if my friend broadcast a private moment from my wedding to thousands of strangers...thoughts?
What did he say in the speech?