Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

She's the most underrated Youtuber of them all, but then part of me thinks maybe not having millions of subscribers is what keeps her relatable. You can tell she and Jack love the travelling and the freebies but they don't live above their means or pretend to be something they're not.

Reactions: 8

usofake

If you like Jamie i noticed a bit of insta scandal and wondered if anyone else caught it? Shes getting married in Italy at the moment ita all hush hush (quite right). Another youtuber ilovesarahii is a guest and shes just Instagram live'd Jamie's dads father of the bride speach seemingly by mistake!!! You could hear the audio crystal clear and see some images but at the end you hear a female slur "what the fuckkkk" then the video abruptly ends! Aaah I'd be raging if my friend broadcast a private moment from my wedding to thousands of strangers...thoughts?

Reactions: 7
Her wedding looked beautiful, as did she! I'm actually a fan of the grown out/root blend, I think it really suits her and her style! :)

Reactions: 7

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I think the dark root works for her cos her style is grungy so she can get off with things tha wousobt suit other brides as much. Agree wedding looked beautiful and they seem like a lovely genuine couple. Liked that it seemed very laid back and not OTT and just about them enjoying a special time with their family and friends.

Reactions: 6
I love them both too. I’ve met Jamie a few times even before she got insta famous as she worked in my local Debenhams and she’s never changed. Very down to earth and they’re both genuinely grateful for all the opportunities they get.
Plus you can tell they’re absolutely besotted with each other. Their wedding was just 😍

Laura2488

I love Jamie and Jack and thought their wedding looked amazing. I also liked her hair and make up 👌🏻

D

Deleted member

Think it's just the root blend. I thought she looked amazing, dress and venue was stunning x
Agreed and so lovely how they did all the wee touches themselves for their guests like stocking up fridges.

Reactions: 5
D

Deleted member

I love Jamie and Jack. It’s definitely bad etiquette to post anything of someone else’s wedding on social media before they have

Reactions: 5
D

Deleted member

I do love Jamie but think her roots could of been touched up 😫
100 percent agree. I think they are terrible looking in her videos but thought she would get them done for the wedding

Reactions: 4

lime

I love Jamie but I really didn't like her hair either! She says don't look different on your wedding day but then she never has 9 inches of regrowth so looking back that is a bit of a weird choice.

Reactions: 3

m0rgan

Just here to say how much I love them. So down to earth and don't take themselves too seriously

Reactions: 2

Ymuzz

Yeah I wondered that too - they always talk about Jamie’s parents but not Jack’s. I’ve heard him mention his Mum though to be fair - I think I saw videos of her at the wedding. Jamie’s Dad is really young and trendy looking if I’ve got the right guy - tall with a big bald shiny head and a jet black really long beard 🤘😂

theeyeroller

VIP Member
The terrible roots were the first thing I noticed, maybe they’re “trendy” right now but the rooty look will soon go out of fashion so when she looks back in ten tears or so it will look daft!

D

Deleted member

I love Jamie but I really didn't like her hair either! She says don't look different on your wedding day but then she never has 9 inches of regrowth so looking back that is a bit of a weird choice.
I watched her wedding week vlog and when she has it up,it looks like she may have subtle highlights but it defo looks dark in the pictures she’s posted so far