Jamie genevieve wedding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the most underrated Youtuber of them all, but then part of me thinks maybe not having millions of subscribers is what keeps her relatable. You can tell she and Jack love the travelling and the freebies but they don't live above their means or pretend to be something they're not.

Reactions: 8
Just here to say how much I love them. So down to earth and don't take themselves too seriously

Reactions: 2
I love them both too. I’ve met Jamie a few times even before she got insta famous as she worked in my local Debenhams and she’s never changed. Very down to earth and they’re both genuinely grateful for all the opportunities they get.
Plus you can tell they’re absolutely besotted with each other. Their wedding was just 😍

Reactions: 6
If you like Jamie i noticed a bit of insta scandal and wondered if anyone else caught it? Shes getting married in Italy at the moment ita all hush hush (quite right). Another youtuber ilovesarahii is a guest and shes just Instagram live'd Jamie's dads father of the bride speach seemingly by mistake!!! You could hear the audio crystal clear and see some images but at the end you hear a female slur "what the fuckkkk" then the video abruptly ends! Aaah I'd be raging if my friend broadcast a private moment from my wedding to thousands of strangers...thoughts?
What did he say in the speech?

Has anyone noticed that Jamie never seems to mention seeing Jacks family and he always goes alone? Do you think they’ve fallen out?

I love Jamie and this is something I’ve picked up on a lot!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I wondered that too - they always talk about Jamie’s parents but not Jack’s. I’ve heard him mention his Mum though to be fair - I think I saw videos of her at the wedding. Jamie’s Dad is really young and trendy looking if I’ve got the right guy - tall with a big bald shiny head and a jet black really long beard 🤘😂

Reactions: 2