Jameshortonkofoed - cries wolf who believes?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jameshortonkofoed - TikToker , cancer ? So much has happened i actually dont know the full story! But he jumped last year got saved , no family , & lisa ? I dont believe she is real.

Reactions: 1
Why is he always going on how he is doing it on his own? Surely he isn't on his own for no reason 🤔 I don't believe for a second anyone put dog tit through his letter box .

Why is he always going on how he is doing it on his own? Surely he isn't on his own for no reason 🤔 I don't believe for a second anyone put dog tit through his letter box .
I honestly dont believe any of it - not a single person in his life other than lisa who i dont think is even a person. like he seems so toxic

I honestly dont believe any of it - not a single person in his life other than lisa who i dont think is even a person. like he seems so toxic
The attention seeking just seeps out of the man and when he is on live he is very passive aggressive. Doesn't seem like a nice person. And the go fund me thing how many times does he have to mention it in a post . Something is seriously off about this fella

Reactions: 2
I absoloutly agree! I felt sorry for him to start with but the more time goes on I'm not liking the vibe. Yes he is unwell and that's very sad but I agree very very passive aggressive towards others which shows you what he's REALLY like.... and I too also believe Lisa is fake. The wording on 'her updates' is the same words he uses.... not sure what' he's trying to achieve on Tik Tok...... I wish him well with the cancer and treatment but the rest of it I'm not sure what he's trying to do ?

Reactions: 2
I absoloutly agree! I felt sorry for him to start with but the more time goes on I'm not liking the vibe. Yes he is unwell and that's very sad but I agree very very passive aggressive towards others which shows you what he's REALLY like.... and I too also believe Lisa is fake. The wording on 'her updates' is the same words he uses.... not sure what' he's trying to achieve on Tik Tok...... I wish him well with the cancer and treatment but the rest of it I'm not sure what he's trying to do ?
I wonder why he is doing it alone surely he has one person that would come visit him or keep in touch with him , I just don't get what he is trying to achieve either it's weird. Unless he is just an utter head and No1 can stand him or something. I reckon it's all his own doing that he is alone cause everyone in the world couldn't have a problem with you . So is Lisa only there for the ICU updates?

You would think wouldn't you... its all a bit strange. As someone who is also experiencing cancer and just getting on with it I find it highly annoying with all the sad music...and woe is me all the time..... its very attention seeking....

Its attenion seeking at its finest, i do believe his unwell but not as bad as his making out. His said previous he cut his family off but i think they had enough of lies or his moaning. He hasn't any friends other than lisa like all to strange for my liking & any comments he doesnt agree with they are called trolls or someone against him. Dont believe it tbh

Have you seen the latest 🫣 the person he went on holiday with got up and left in the middle of the night and went home. Who is calling bull tit on this one

If you type in James Horton Kofoed comment cafe to google there are 6 pages worth of discussion on this man on that forum!!!! Doesn't seem to be much on here weirdly.... the good news is others are also seeing through the lies. He's been very quiet after his explosive live the other night 🤣 where he REALLY showed his true colours!!!!

Reactions: 3
If you type in James Horton Kofoed comment cafe to google there are 6 pages worth of discussion on this man on that forum!!!! Doesn't seem to be much on here weirdly.... the good news is others are also seeing through the lies. He's been very quiet after his explosive live the other night 🤣 where he REALLY showed his true colours!!!!
I missed all that what happened on the live . Il go for a nosey at the other page 😂😉

He is 100% making things up. I'm not saying he's not ill, he probably has got crohns and I know from personal experience that can make you very ill (this is prob where all the same hospital photos are from and re used) . He is 100% telling lies about being in a induced coma, you do not just wake up and be able to do what he does. It is not medically possible, this again I know from experience. When 1 person has many dramas happen to them and no family seem to like him the common theme is him. He is the problem and his family probably cut ties with the manualpative liar. To think some people are genuinely very ill and want to get better but can't and he is telling lies about being so sick he needs a mental health evaluation. If I am wrong and he has got cancer I do apologise, just seems unlikely with all the lies he is telling / getting mixed up with.

• Heart
Another attention seeking currently covertly recording from his hospital bed. I absolutely F*c king hate when people do this. If the hospital knew you’d be booted out immediately. How vile and disrespectful to others around knowing how desperate and unwell some vulnerable people are in there. If you’re well enough to live stream, you don’t need to be there.

• Heart