James Morell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a thread for this big head now he’s turned to full time content creator. I used to like him but since he ‘gave up anti depressants’ and became a gym bro, he’s become intolerable.

Thought I would start a thread for this big head now he’s turned to full time content creator. I used to like him but since he ‘gave up anti depressants’ and became a gym bro, he’s become intolerable.
I used to like him too when he was the baristo but his whole content has changed. I don't watch him now as he takes himself too seriously.

Reactions: 1
I liked him at the start of the year when he was mugging off Paul Breach, but he’s turned into a gigantic walking ick. His content now makes me 🤢

Reactions: 1
The chav song he does makes me want to headbutt a wall. Repeatedly.
---
The main reason I don’t like him is because he told everyone how going medication free was really great. Yeah that’s fine BUT not everyone can go medication free 🙃

anyone know why him and his ex split up? She made a tiktok not too long ago about 'trying to split up with a narcissist' but said it was a joke..

Reactions: 2