JaideyBaby & TheRoo Army

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow these? Known for sending massive gifts via lives - lions, universes etc...

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see when the roo sent her something like 60 red roses on valentines day? I asked if they were together and she blocked me. so weird.

I just commented on Liv’s thread. Ive seen her get gifted universes from these
The amount if people jaidey gets asking for the big gifts is wow
I can only imagine how much it all costs
Not seen anything be sent in ages or a live
I might nit be watching at the right times but has it stopped or is it still a thing?

To be fair, I think it's stopped now! But not entirely sure as I haven't seen it either

A little while back she said shes never going live again and ive not seen her but has anyone seen her and is the gifting still lots of universes and lions

A little while back she said shes never going live again and ive not seen her but has anyone seen her and is the gifting still lots of universes and lions
I remember her saying that; she made a big fuss saying a certain day was gonna be her last time going live (there was some big drama the night before with another tiktoker but couldn't remember who)

Then she returned a few days later! She's always very active on insta too

She lives Beverely which is practically Hull. A few reasons mainly putting children in danger, leaving them in the house on their own etc I'm sure if people who know all about the situation knew about this site and her thread they'd be plenty more to be said. Sure she did only fans at one point 🤔. She was also in one of those magazines about not knowing she was pregnant with her son, wish I knew what the magazine was called now. I know she did have the screenshot of it on her private Instagram but I no longer follow her. I also know her daughters dad and family and remember one status he wrote about Jaide and how she used to go mad at the daughter for stimming.

She lives Beverely which is practically Hull. A few reasons mainly putting children in danger, leaving them in the house on their own etc I'm sure if people who know all about the situation knew about this site and her thread they'd be plenty more to be said. Sure she did only fans at one point 🤔. She was also in one of those magazines about not knowing she was pregnant with her son, wish I knew what the magazine was called now. I know she did have the screenshot of it on her private Instagram but I no longer follow her. I also know her daughters dad and family and remember one status he wrote about Jaide and how she used to go mad at the daughter for stimming.
OMG! That's mental. I do hope more people see this thread and start adding to it, because it seems like Jaide is actually quite the character.

I did think she was odd every time she went live, used to talk in this weird baby voice and the way she used to speak to that 'Roo' guy was weird. The fact he was in his 40's/50's and sent her like 2 dozen red roses for valentines day was weird. I asked if they were an item and she said no and blocked the account I was using at the time.

She sounds like a disgusting mother. I think she must be more bothered about getting interest off strangers online, than her children

OMG! That's mental. I do hope more people see this thread and start adding to it, because it seems like Jaide is actually quite the character.

I did think she was odd every time she went live, used to talk in this weird baby voice and the way she used to speak to that 'Roo' guy was weird. The fact he was in his 40's/50's and sent her like 2 dozen red roses for valentines day was weird. I asked if they were an item and she said no and blocked the account I was using at the time.

She sounds like a disgusting mother. I think she must be more bothered about getting interest off strangers online, than her children
She seems all for men. There was a video at one point on tiktok or Instagram with her doing all these amazing things with her daughter think it was the Christmas just gone and I was thinking how has she afforded that 😳 unless she has a sugar daddy which wouldn't surprise me with her.

She seems all for men. There was a video at one point on tiktok or Instagram with her doing all these amazing things with her daughter think it was the Christmas just gone and I was thinking how has she afforded that 😳 unless she has a sugar daddy which wouldn't surprise me with her.
That's probably what the roo was to her, a sugar daddy! he seemed to have money but the 'friendship' they seemed to have online was weird, definitely seemed more than friends

that lass danielle who used to go live with her, with the blonde hair and weird teeth used to be so annoying too. I think they said once they're neighbours?

That's probably what the roo was to her, a sugar daddy! he seemed to have money but the 'friendship' they seemed to have online was weird, definitely seemed more than friends

that lass danielle who used to go live with her, with the blonde hair and weird teeth used to be so annoying too. I think they said once they're neighbours?
Oh I'm not sure about that never watched her live. Seen her enough on Facebook with her daft attempts at funny videos etc she's a clown.