Jade Darl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Cardiff Mum but I’ve gone right off her now she’s tagging Jade in stuff. Jade’s voice is so monotone. She just sounds like she can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 2
Why is she so OTT with the posts and reels all of a sudden and completely changed how her page is. She’s even more braggy and insufferable now

Reactions: 1
Her
Unboxing such expensive items and lots of them at once?! Where does all the money come from?
Her fella owns loads of restaurants and bars so he is really well off.
I find it reallly crass to show off daily when she knows most of her followers won’t ever be able to afford even one of those things.
I didn’t use to mind her too much when it was outfit posts now and again but now all

Those reels every day bore off

she reposted a message she'd had from someone saying they had seen her serving a que of people at a bar when she was pregnant and suggesting she works really hard and its not all expensive handbags .
She might work hard but its hardly anything special working while pregnant and being busy.Whoopdedoo,I think all us mothers have probably worked while pregnant at some point 😂