Jack Swift @jackswift597

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how a thread hasn’t been made of this guy yet. Well known for his very obnoxious outfit choices, not having a job and always out on the piss in Ireland 🤣

Reactions: 1
Surprised this thread isn’t busier.
it’s a constant cycle with him
Go out on a bender, post multiple vids doing shots and being lairy, wake up in a full face of makeup and post videos moaning about being sooo hungover, that evening put up emotional video in tears about low self esteem etc, Repeat !!

Reactions: 3
He hasn't quite reached the point yet of realising his drinking/sessions are bringing him down. I saw a vid he posted last night and he looked like he was on more than booze! Sesh depresh is a real thing, wasted so many days of my youth being wrote off. Never again 🤣

He hasn't quite reached the point yet of realising his drinking/sessions are bringing him down. I saw a vid he posted last night and he looked like he was on more than booze! Sesh depresh is a real thing, wasted so many days of my youth being wrote off. Never again 🤣
I thought this aswell. I always think does he not realise the people in his videos are literally laughing at him and not with him?

I’m so sick of him always claiming to be depressed with social anxiety. The man literally never leaves the pubs and draws so much attention to him 24/7 and gets upset when people call him out on it.
I am all for letting people do their own thing, but he is constantly whinging and moaning every day.
He needs a bit of cop on, a good wash and a feckin job!! God help anyone that doesn’t agree with him or his opinions and views because you’ll be called a homophobe 🙄
Sick to my back teeth of these entitled idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m so sick of him always claiming to be depressed with social anxiety. The man literally never leaves the pubs and draws so much attention to him 24/7 and gets upset when people call him out on it.
I am all for letting people do their own thing, but he is constantly whinging and moaning every day.
He needs a bit of cop on, a good wash and a feckin job!! God help anyone that doesn’t agree with him or his opinions and views because you’ll be called a homophobe 🙄
Sick to my back teeth of these entitled idiots.
He’s full of tit. He tries his hardest to squeeze out a tear & drops the lip. He’s a dope of a young fella

Reactions: 2
He’s full of tit. He tries his hardest to squeeze out a tear & drops the lip. He’s a dope of a young fella
It’s the way he tries so hard to be so “different” to everyone and gets his beak in everyone’s business. He’s a drama queen 24/7!!
His friends aren’t much better.
That Ciara one is painful to watch as well.
The way she sticks the tongue out and dances in every video and them all falling over one another to be in it 🙄🙄
Where was there “be kind” shite when they publicly bashed Ciara’s ex and turned against him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s the way he tries so hard to be so “different” to everyone and gets his beak in everyone’s business. He’s a drama queen 24/7!!
His friends aren’t much better.
That Ciara one is painful to watch as well.
The way she sticks the tongue out and dances in every video and them all falling over one another to be in it 🙄🙄
Where was there “be kind” shite when they publicly bashed Ciara’s ex and turned against him.
He hasn’t a clue. He was bleating about domestic violence not too long ago and got his ass handed to him by plenty of people. Wet brain. I don’t know who that is but will find out 👀👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He hasn’t a clue. He was bleating about domestic violence not too long ago and got his ass handed to him by plenty of people. Wet brain. I don’t know who that is but will find out 👀👀
I honestly don’t care what anyone does with their lives, but no matter what day it is, it’s him kicking that bleedin leg & dropping onto his honkers and bouncing up and down .. If u wanna be acting that way that’s up to you, but stop shoving it in everyone’s face. My best mate is gay and he cannot abide the way Jack acts. He’s tryna force something onto people. But dare we say anything and we’re branded homophobic!! 🙄

• Heart
He’s filthy he needs a good scrub🤢 he goes out wearing a full face of make up and then goes to the shop the next morning with the same face of make up on🤢

• Sick
I honestly don’t care what anyone does with their lives, but no matter what day it is, it’s him kicking that bleedin leg & dropping onto his honkers and bouncing up and down .. If u wanna be acting that way that’s up to you, but stop shoving it in everyone’s face. My best mate is gay and he cannot abide the way Jack acts. He’s tryna force something onto people. But dare we say anything and we’re branded homophobic!! 🙄
He’s a waster. He needs to grow up & get a job. It’s nothing to do with being gay. He’s just a complete mess who craves attention