itwasalways_ellie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any opinions?

I like her, she seems very sweet and her daughter is cute, but he is OBSESSED with her weight. She’s done well to lose weight but her self worth is so intrinsically linked to her weight it’s not healthy. She posts so many comparisons every day of before and after she’s lost a stone, all this from someone who a few months ago was banging on about being “totally converted” to hunger directed eating but shock is now back on slimming world.

Reactions: 3
The hunger directed eating train was fun to watch! 😂 The amount that jumped on it was ridiculoussssss...

Totally agree, I actually like her! But she is beyond obsessed.. It’s not good, especially when her daughter will start picking up on it.. I’ve followed her for a few years now and she’s never been any different 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Really weight obsessed! Which is a shame cos I always think she looks lovely. I can see absolutely no difference in her recent face comparisons though!

The hunger directed eating train was fun to watch! 😂 The amount that jumped on it was ridiculoussssss...

Totally agree, I actually like her! But she is beyond obsessed.. It’s not good, especially when her daughter will start picking up on it.. I’ve followed her for a few years now and she’s never been any different 🤷🏼‍♀️
All jumped on to stuff their faces with ‘whatever they fancy’ then be like THIS IS OKAAAAYYY. Then moan they gained weight 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think she’s particularly obsessed at the moment because she’s slimming for her wedding?

The HDE bullshit is just *shakes head*

I don't know, I've been following her for years and she's always this obsessed apart from her HDE 'holiday' from SW.

I don't know, I've been following her for years and she's always this obsessed apart from her HDE 'holiday' from SW.
I’ve followed her for aaages but never really paid attention so thought it was just for the wedding rather than always being like this. But I’m not sure why I’m surprised coz they all are (obsessed)!

I like Ellie but she's super obsessed with her weight, even without the wedding to focus on. She's got a lovely figure and a lovely family.
I can understand why she is worried about the wedding cancelling but I think like everyone else whatever happens is out of our hands really.

She's a me-me. It's all about her. I bet she's a nightmare to live with.

I just don't understand how someone could hear about people dying from a worldwide virus and make it all about themselves and how it may affect a wedding. And then go onto Instastories to moan about it.

Bet she's a right mardy cow behind closed doors.

I always think she seems like a nice girl but not very bright. And a bit dull.

I honestly can't wait for the wedding to be over and done with, although she's the type to spam everyone with the photos for years to come.