Isleofwight_triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?

It annoys me how she rarely declares gifted items and also how spoilt are those boys! Warming up the car seats before they get in them? More toys than Smyths toy shop? I can see them being absolute brats when they get older.

Reactions: 2
I actually really like Tori. If she wants to 'spoil' them that's her perogative. Tbf if I had triplets I would be throwing as many toys as I could at them to try and keep them occupied and out of trouble!

Reactions: 4
They’re on Instagram. I like them, the boys are cute and I’ve enjoyed seeing them grow up so far 🤷🏻‍♀️ one of them seems to be ill and in and out of hospital a bit, it must be hard to manage!

Reactions: 1
She’s posted a photo taken from behind, all three boys with shorts around their ankles having a wee! How inappropriate is that! A pedophiles dream! 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
I really don’t know why I watch this woman she infuriates me. Those boys are turning in to little brats (all the parents doing not blaming them).

I really don’t know why I watch this woman she infuriates me. Those boys are turning in to little brats (all the parents doing not blaming them).
I really respect Tori for talking about the ‘tough times’ with the boys and not painting an unrealistic view or making out life with triplets is easy. I think she is doing a brilliant job, the boys are boisterous and obviously can be a handful occasionally but I wouldn’t say they are naughty at all and at least they aren’t sat in front of a screen all day. Am not sure how you would expect 3 year old triplets to be and, unless you have experienced it (and I apologise if you have) then I don’t think any of us can really comment. Tori if you get to read this, 1 three old is hard work, 2 even harder so I can’t even imagine what 3 is like but the boys seem happy and well loved and you are doing great!

I really like Tori and admire that she is always out with the boys. Must be bloody hard work with 3x 3 year olds! 1 issue I do have is lack of privacy if that's the right word. The other day when she was dropping them off at nursery you could see the name of the school in the background of her insta story clear as day! Really concerns me when YouTubers and social media influencers are so laid back with such things.

I really respect Tori for talking about the ‘tough times’ with the boys and not painting an unrealistic view or making out life with triplets is easy. I think she is doing a brilliant job, the boys are boisterous and obviously can be a handful occasionally but I wouldn’t say they are naughty at all and at least they aren’t sat in front of a screen all day. Am not sure how you would expect 3 year old triplets to be and, unless you have experienced it (and I apologise if you have) then I don’t think any of us can really comment. Tori if you get to read this, 1 three old is hard work, 2 even harder so I can’t even imagine what 3 is like but the boys seem happy and well loved and you are doing great!
I just think she needs to be stricter with them. Throwing things at her is not ok if she doesn’t nip it in the bud now things will get much worse.

I haven’t got triplets (2 under fives with SEN) so have a rough idea how hard it is.

Yeah she doesn’t seem to give much thought to their privacy (posting a photo of them urinating with their trousers around their ankles is another example) but I’m sure it’s all worth it for all the free clothes she gets 🙄

I think she does a great job considering she seems to be solo parenting most of the time, and she works as a paramedic. My only issue - apart from safeguarding issues - is that she constantly has her phone out filming everything they do. She posts a million stories a day. Put your phone down and play with your kids.

On the whole I like her though, bloody hell I couldn’t do it that’s for sure.

I really like this lady, she seems very down to earth and I like that she doesn't sugarcoat the tit times! I have a 3 year old and she's hardwork, I can't imagine having three of her!! I do wonder how much she spends on clothing for the boys though, it must cost them an absolute fortune!

I really like this lady, she seems very down to earth and I like that she doesn't sugarcoat the tit times! I have a 3 year old and she's hardwork, I can't imagine having three of her!! I do wonder how much she spends on clothing for the boys though, it must cost them an absolute fortune!
She gets a lot gifted. She was on the beg for more shoes the other day because she’d some how lost some.

Has anyone seen her stories tonight? I'm gobsmacked at how much personal information she's shared of her boys. Full names, dob, email address, school they've applied for....She has about 45k followers on Instagram, all it takes is 1 evil person to use that information for the wrong reasons!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her stories tonight? I'm gobsmacked at how much personal information she's shared of her boys. Full names, dob, email address, school they've applied for....She has about 45k followers on Instagram, all it takes is 1 evil person to use that information for the wrong reasons!
I know how stupid can you get! Those boys have had their lives plastered all over the internet since day one it’s so sad.

It’s so easy to find children’s schools though. All it takes is for the parent to share a photo of the child in the uniform (even with no logo or logo blurred) and if you know the area they live in you can easily find out the children’s school. I really wish parents wouldn’t share anything about the school, no uniform pictures, no names, nothing.

have to say, I don’t envy her, those boys are rather hard work. Smashing the tv for fun and then the bullying of Toby from Jake, it breaks my heart to read/listen to the stuff she’s posted about that issue...😢