Is anyone booking to Visit america next month ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there is any sort of thread asking a similar question.

I'm hoping to visit New York or Florida at the end of November but really nervous about booking the flights incase Biden changes his mind about travel after the 8th or sets rules about quarantine.

Anyone else taking the plunge?

My husband is due to fly from UK to Ohio via JFK airport on 13th November on a business trip. He hasn't been advised that 8th Nov is going to change, but the only part that is frustrating at the moment is getting a PCR test in the airport in the 72 hours before yuo fly. It's been difficult scheduling it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I casually checked some flights for November and they seemed quite pricey!

But anyway - I think a good deal of airlines are offering free changes still and depending on who you book your tests with you should be able to change those too.

• Heart
Not sure if there is any sort of thread asking a similar question.

I'm hoping to visit New York or Florida at the end of November but really nervous about booking the flights incase Biden changes his mind about travel after the 8th or sets rules about quarantine.

Anyone else taking the plunge?
A word of advice, I would wait until the new year to visit nyc when Mayor de Blasio is replaced 🙂

Not next month, but we’ve booked for April half term holidays. Low deposit so I’m not too worried .

My husband is due to fly from UK to Ohio via JFK airport on 13th November on a business trip. He hasn't been advised that 8th Nov is going to change, but the only part that is frustrating at the moment is getting a PCR test in the airport in the 72 hours before yuo fly. It's been difficult scheduling it all!
Lateral flow is accepted too.

We should be there now but it was obviously cancelled the day Nov was confirmed. We’ve done NY for Xmas a few times so my husband suggested to do that again but I refused it’s always really cold and we all end up Ill, I suggested Easter as we’re bound by school hols but then I remembered we’d had a bucket list since way before the pandemic of going to Japan
Its so much more expensive than normal to travel to NY that the cost of 4 of us going to Japan for 10 days was the same as a week in NY plus the accommodation and the flight are much better grade too so I guess well have to wait for NY
Im fully aware that our Japan price is because borders are closed and we’re taking a gamble but we’ve had 4 holidays cancelled up to now we’re pretty used to it

• Heart