Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the wizard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some nasty people on Instagram and Twitter positively enjoying her misery and calling her crazy.
I don’t understand why they pick a side and get so entrenched.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Breakups are bad enough but I always feel for people in the public eye having their lives played out in the press. Albeit she makes it easy as she reveals every minute detail about her life but I can’t help feel some empathy for her.
His post was absolutely intended to rub her up the wrong way and with kids involved makes it even worse.
I really wish someone in her life would step in and help and make her see she’s better off without him and focus on her kids. They are all she needs.

Reactions: 22
Hell hath no fury I’m guessing

Breakups are bad enough but I always feel for people in the public eye having their lives played out in the press. Albeit she makes it easy as she reveals every minute detail about her life but I can’t help feel some empathy for her.
His post was absolutely intended to rub her up the wrong way and with kids involved makes it even worse.
I really wish someone in her life would step in and help and make her see she’s better off without him and focus on her kids. They are all she needs.
I really don’t think she has helped herself, from the start there were the drunken posts and ramblings on IG and Twitter whereas Ioan has kept everything quiet. Evans is the one who has publicised this.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I see Bianca is limiting who can comment on her Instagram, presumably she was getting some heat.

Reactions: 10
I dont get why she is blaming people who knew about this. No one would tell somebodys spouse that they are cheating. And if they felt like Ioan was unhappy it's natural to be happy for him now if you are a friend of his, even if it's brutally cruel for her (although I would feel awkward about this in their position)

Reactions: 9
I dont get why she is blaming people who knew about this. No one would tell somebodys spouse that they are cheating. And if they felt like Ioan was unhappy it's natural to be happy for him now if you are a friend of his, even if it's brutally cruel for her (although I would feel awkward about this in their position)
I probably wouldn’t post a public congratulations though. Bit thoughtless and insensitive on the same day that the wife finds out.
Different if it’s a few months after and everyone is aware I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As Tamzin has experienced a cheating spouse I would have thought she’d have stayed out of it to be honest.
perhaps she was only friends withhim though?

Reactions: 19

I really don’t think she has helped herself, from the start there were the drunken posts and ramblings on IG and Twitter whereas Ioan has kept everything quiet. Evans is the one who has publicised this.
Because he was having an affair and didn’t want anyone to find out! I guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot he wouldn’t be so silent

Reactions: 11
I need to stop looking- the irony of some of the people that are attacking Alice on Instagram.

One of them is running a marathon for the mental health charity ‘Mind’ while posting horrible messages to someone having a pretty public breakdown.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't see anything wrong with his post 🤷‍♀️

He's entitled to move on. Love how she's suddenly accusing them of having an affair 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28

He's entitled to move on. Love how she's suddenly accusing them of having an affair 🙄
I have nothing against him moving on (although always a bit questionable before the ink is dry, but it's been a year): you cant tell me that this post, especially without telling her or the kids beforehand, isnt totally inappropriate, especially with that caption? And he definitely cheated, as pointed out in the previous thread it doesnt make timeline-wise much else sense.

Reactions: 17

Men don’t just leave their wives and children if they don’t have anything else lined up.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

If she's waiting to talk to journalists, perhaps, if sleep is impossible, some rest might be a good idea.
If their daughters aren't already awake, she's going to have to talk to them in the morning. They need to hear it from a parent before they get to school. The poor girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I need to stop looking- the irony of some of the people that are attacking Alice on Instagram.

One of them is running a marathon for the mental health charity ‘Mind’ while posting horrible messages to someone having a pretty public breakdown.
I don’t think she’s having a breakdown personally, rather woe is me and wanting public sympathy.
There are 2 sides to every story and so far we have only heard Evans and I’m sceptical as most of her posts have been wine engineered and then deleted in the morning.

Men don’t just leave their wives and children if they don’t have anything else lined up.
I disagree. My current partner left his wife of 18 years and their teenage children but we didn’t meet until 3 months later and he certainly didn’t have anyone lined up, he was unhappy in the relationship and he just didn’t love his ex anymore and left so they could both be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have nothing against him moving on (although always a bit questionable before the ink is dry, but it's been a year): you cant tell me that this post, especially without telling her or the kids beforehand, isnt totally inappropriate, especially with that caption? And he definitely cheated, as pointed out in the previous thread it doesnt make timeline-wise much else sense.
Is it questionable? Plenty of people move on quickly and if their relationship was as dead as portrayed then it's not that quick really.
With the way Alice behaves I'm not surprised he didn't tell her. Not that it's really her business.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s having a breakdown personally, rather woe is me and wanting public sympathy.
There are 2 sides to every story and so far we have only heard Evans and I’m sceptical as most of her posts have been wine engineered and then deleted in the morning.
Are there 2 sides to every story is one person is cheating? Regardless of her behaviour an affair is never justifiable. Ever

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.