Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The word ‘babe’ again……

It’s embarrassing how little interaction the Abbey account gets. Hardly any replies, not even a like on most.
This from a woman who was on mainstream SM talking about her husband and sexual positions with him? Yeah, cause that's not creepy at all.

Reactions: 27
Apparently. She really should read her court documents. Or, the could read the summary Hiraeth wrote for us. She knows where to find them.

Reactions: 15
Alice talking to her other sock. "Tone" is obsessed with Relationshit.

BW gets less attention than AE who had glommed onto an up and coming actor. IG's career now is not what it was. The only reason AE and BW are slightly "known" is because of Baby Angel. Also 'sweet but dull' is better than 'bitter but dull' like AE.
---
BW uses Insta dumbass.

This means GG = AE

---
AE doesn't get humour. And yes, we know who you are, you twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Well, actually
He told his wife he didn't love her anymore
Moved out
FIled for a divorce
Posted the photo
Then, got a DVRO because he's still trying to her off his back.

Reactions: 18
Yes, Ioan definitely should have gone. and embarrassed Ella as Alice certainly would have started a fight

i know its too much for them to think, but back then people were writing Bianca in private to give her support. not the other way around.

funny enough that particular user was pretty anti-Bianca from my memory

Reactions: 14
Tone's "Oh how we laughed" is killing me That's totally a 50 plus hard ass Bristolian man talking!

I miss Caitlyn. I hope her baby was born healthy, the NY move went well and she's happy.
---
Caitlyn was suspicious of Bianca at the beginning, more the timeline of her and Ioan's relationship, but then a lot of us were, myself included.

Reactions: 16
“There’s a rat in the Prius what am I gonna do”?remains ICONIC.
---
Fence falling over
Bangs on the door
People hiding in the hedges
Cars parked nearby
- the garden Christmas lights
- the broken laptop (abs galore)
- something about the the ceiling caving in
- leak that she mopped up with Ioans clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
There's an air of desperation about the latest tweets, scrabbling about tattle and resurrecting posts won't solve your troubles Alice
Will she use all her screenshots to line her tent when she becomes homeless?

I wonder if Dupee told her to button it when she tried to go on a rant about how BW was directing 'hate' against her and so now she has to let rip on X instead? She has to behave with Dupee and it's killing her.

Reactions: 11
Omg bloody brilliant!!! Belly laughing here, just had to debrief Mr T as he’s now wanting the latest He about died when I told him the new sock’s byline is sniffmecrotch. His response was sniff it, I wouldn’t go within a 100 miles of that crazy woman!

On a separate note, does anyone know who ‘Catherine’ is? I see that AlcoTone has tweeted about a Catherine.

Reactions: 14
Not handling the pics of the happy couple with Roma Downey well is she?

Reactions: 23
I love how they keep wanging on about Bianca and Ioan being involved in tattle. Have they actually looked at the whole site. This little thread is one of hundreds about other people in the public eye. Is Bianca involved in the threads about Jack or Hinch or KP?

Truly these people are idiots.

Reactions: 28
Her earlier tweets are so hilarious considering that they were made while her account was private and she was basically screaming into the void.

And they're still on posts from 2021! Wake me up when they get to 2023, thanks.

Reactions: 44
does anyone know who ‘Catherine’ is? I see that AlcoTone has tweeted about a Catherine.
Wouldn't that be doxxing?
---
Don't worry AE - it's all saved.

She's not but there's no law against it. Unlike you with your DVRO

AE replying to herself lol. She has 14 followers and they are her few FMs, in hiding on private. One of them is also Tone i.e., her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her earlier tweets are so hilarious considering that they were made while her account was private and she was basically screaming into the void.

And they're still on posts from 2021! Wake me up when they get to 2023, thanks.
Good to see you are holding up under the utter, utter despair of DA being mean about your beautiful user name. Just let us know if you need a hand hold or a girl's night in or out to cope with the heartbreak our brave Hiraeth.

Reactions: 30

Thread title suggestion:

I've perused Tattle before but had no idea it was this bad

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.