Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice’s parenting has come a long way from the days of celebrating special days with the traditional single potato peeling event, followed by drunken argument with anyone she can find. This very busy mom (who never goes out, doesn’t work and doesn’t do housekeeping) managed to get Halloween costumes on time with the pressing of a few buttons on a keypad. She filled an entire shopping bag with birthday party treats. She is truly a happy and well adjusted parent. The zero star rating from Bernal, Leon and Marie is just sour grapes.

Too bad for her the evaluator will look at things over a longer period of time and seek information from reliable and professional people like teachers and therapists. No doubt she will be talking to those families who seem to have been looking after Elsie most of the time about what Alice actually did for her youngest other than palming her off. She will check with the teachers at the old school to find out if the girls really got to celebrate birthdays and Halloween in years given by. She will be triangulating all the information to get an objective picture of Alice the parent. Anne and Ioan will tell her which rocks to look under.

Will she want to interview two hack journalists who live in the UK and know shit about shit, not really. Who would want either of them as character witnesses. Alice no doubt wants the evaluator to know she has powerful friends. Who are also cunts.

Reactions: 22
If a forensic accountant finds she has taken money, does that mean she has to give Ioan 50% of what she took?
It's possible the renting of an expensive place was a money laundering scheme so Ioan can't get it back.
---
Tone or Alice saying that Alice is happy usually means the opposite
Maybe Alice discovered a bottle of rose at the back of the cupboard? In any event, she wasn't happy a few days ago when she wrote her Insta rant or maybe she was hacked by the evil Bianca?

I notice "Tone" is posting the Douglas' sisters pic again. As they don't have a DVRO against AE, 'he' goes for them as proxies for BW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If a forensic accountant finds she has taken money, does that mean she has to give Ioan 50% of what she took?
I think yes it will get factored into the overall settlement and offset against what he pays her in future. She already "owes" him about $55k, which is what she has been paid out from the house sale and which has eaten into the $750k he is due from the house sale under the prenup. Plus all the money coming out of the blocked account for Dr D etc is supposed to be paid by each of them 50/50 - and at the moment none of the money in that blocked account is Alice's, it's all his. So she will "owe" this too.
She has nothing with which to pay any of this back - technically she is already insolvent - so the only way he gets any of it is to offset it against what he is ordered to pay her.
Worth remembering that when he sold his golf membership he paid her 50 percent of what he received, so he has been fair. It's Alice who has taken more than her 50 percent share of any joint money and stashed it away for herself.

Reactions: 26
I know it’s stupid to get stuck on this as there have been many, many times Alice hasn’t made sense but I don’t get this comment.

What was she quite surprised about? And if Elsie knew exactly what she wanted, how does it compare to Ella who also knew what she wanted according to this comment? So why was the order not placed together and again what was she ‘quite surprised’ about?

I don’t know why I care, I guess I just wanted to see if I’m stoopid and am missing something here

Reactions: 9
Literally nothing is beneath the Evans family.

Reactions: 14
Hopefully even Alice would not let her children be humiliated by being evicted, she should just go ahead and get a two bedroom apartment in an area she can afford.
Sorry @Citney but Alice would relish it. She'd probably instruct the girls to sit on the sidewalk, clutching their teddy's in tears.

Reactions: 15
It's almost as if Colorado used Alice as the example when writing this.

Reactions: 21
I don't think so.
...the "salary" to Gloria though? That's another thing...
Gloria being "paid upfront" and working "half days" is the dead giveaway

After disobeying her employer over the simpliest things and wanting to testify in a fake RO against him she also has to go along with everything Alice wants coz no celeb that spends any time researching will hire her again with that amount of unprofessional behavior. Especially since she does this for a court-certified abuser

Could be both things. There's no way she 'had to' rent a flat nearly double what IG pays for (with BW).
she is trying to set a high living standard in the hope the court forces Ioan to pay for it or at least to make the fall for the kids harder when they eventually have to move out, and then blame Ioan for it

Reactions: 33
I doubt she is any good as a nanny either - certainly not "proper" celebrity material, anybody even in my circle of friends - not celebrities at all, but some that can afford nannies) are looking for somebody with proper experience and education / certificates etc. gloria does not strike me as somebody with high credentials in this field. I think she is more of a domestic aid/ housekeeper and you are right, who wants a housekeeper who is interfering with their employer’s private affairs, takes sides etc.

Reactions: 20

A week ago Alice posted this
Still it's nice to see that Alice is feeling optimistic again

Reactions: 33
View attachment 2550814

A week ago Alice posted this
Still it's nice to see that Alice is feeling optimistic again
I can’t see why the DVRO prevents Alice from telling people she’s been living way beyond her means in a bid to alienate her children from their father, traumatise them, and cause their father hurt and embarrassment while she manipulates the situation for the gutter press?

Gosh darn that overbearing judge!

Reactions: 30
I loled when she apparently said to Ioan asking her if she can bring him her luggage with clothes from the house that she "isnt taking a side". There is no side to take here. A human wants his basic necessity out of his house that he cant access, he is literally employing you for doing these sort of tasks (and months later he rightly fired you). By disobeyeing you are aiding the coercive abuse of someone (withholding propery/belongings). You are taking the side of an abuser and participate in their abuse live in action (coz if Gloria says "I wont take a side" this implies that Alice wants to withhold Ioan's belongings from him, coz why would there be even a "side"?).

But then you say this: "I'm not taking a side" while you clearly do by disobeying every time he asks for very basic things like talking to his kids. And then you are literally taking a side in court (and this was so useless that the judge didnt even wanted to hear you)

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I have some sympathy here...I can imagine Alice saying "if you want your stuff you can have it but you will have to come to the house and get it yourself" she was desperate to get him to the house at the time.
So Gloria would be going against Alice's wishes by handing the stuff over to him.
Personally I think that's too much to expect from someone who (although paid by Ioan) was having to deal with Alice and her rage on a daily basis.

ETA: was this before he went to France and did Alice have his passport I wonder?

Reactions: 13
As someone who has worked for a narcissist I really see Gloria as a victim rather than a co-conspirator.

Just as she did to Ioan, Alice will tell her that she will never get another job.

Reactions: 17
I disagree.

It's very easy to do this without Alice noticing. Ioan literally at the end even just asked if she can lend him her own luggage I believe. If you had morality you would at least do this (and Alice would never notice coz it would be in her own house), then I guess you can think that you didnt take a "side" somewhat

Also with basic logic you know that someone wanting his clothes is a lot more reasonable than trying to force someone to meet you. Perhaps it's a dumped ex-wife supports dumped ex-wife thing, but still.

Granted, I did cut her some slack back then because I assumed she did this to the benefit of the kids for Alice not going crazy (Ioan style). But she has since enabled everything that was bad for the kids (especially the court stuff), so this wasnt it.

Can you imagine the scene Alice would have made if Ioan had gone to collect his belongings or the accusations she'd have made against him.
I don't think that Gloria will be seen as a reliable witness to Dupee somehow, she's not going to be Alice's smoking gun that she thinks she is. Moo

Reactions: 16
given how much Alice used Gloria to cut Ioan off his kids she is a smoking gun - against Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.