Interior design tiktokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d start a thread.
I follow a few of the maximalist interior designers.
Kaarinjoy is my favourite and there’s drama. My foryoupage is full of videos on the drama.
Another tiktoker (Taybeepboop) accused her of copying her ideas and posted examples. Some of the ideas she apparently copied people commented saying kaarin did it first. One was because she painted a room in the same colours 😅. Tay even sells wallpaper and Kaarin bought and used it, that was one of the examples of copying. Kaarin posted a video saying she was getting mean messages about it but can’t see the video as Tay blocked her. Everyone was on Kaarin’s side and Tay ended up deleting her video and making a video post about how she wishes she kept handling it privately.
Tay’s new decorating video is just full of hate comments and she’s lost some followers whereas Kaarin gained.

I just love the light fittings kaaren made the crayola one the best ive only followed her for about 4 months

Reactions: 1