Instagramers sub forums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some quieter threads or for smaller accounts have been moved to sub forums, scroll underneath the thread list to get to them.

It was getting a bit too busy here. If you struggle to find a thread hit watch so that it will appear on the home page for you.

We'll slowly move threads over to the new forums as they get bumped, but if you think someone is in the wrong forum hit report

Thanks

Reactions: 2
Heya,

can someone please tell me how to start a whole new thread on someone who hasn’t has a thread made yet? X

Reactions: 1
Is it not the orange Post Thread tab on the home page?
I think you need to make a certain amount of posts before you can start your own thread, I may be wrong though. Pretty sure it's that or a time period after creating your account.

Reactions: 2
Some quieter threads or for smaller accounts have been moved to sub forums, scroll underneath the thread list to get to them.

It was getting a bit too busy here. If you struggle to find a thread hit watch so that it will appear on the home page for you.

We'll slowly move threads over to the new forums as they get bumped, but if you think someone is in the wrong forum hit report

Thanks
how do you see who is in a sub forum? I see people mention xx has been moved but I’ve no idea how to see this? Thank you.