Insta Lovin’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a new member, was guided by my nose to see the car crash that is the Insta influencer threads.

I’d love to know which Instagramers you love? I have a bit of a girl crush on Taza, she’s from NYC, has incredible style and 5 little kids with her newest being twins ?

You?

Reactions: 1
I love inpolife - find her refreshing and also she's quite relatable! Also Rosie Ramsey is hilarious.

Oh and also pandering to boys!!

(Sorry to post twice)

Taza is just lovely. Her twins are adorable and her house is ?? I’m a tiny bit jealous she lives in NYC!

This thread didn't get as much interest as the negative ones haha
I thought I'd offset my bitching by being nice lol. Lucky things is a sweetie, as is kemi Telford. I like mother of all adventures despite the awful spelling ? The one who goes to museums is so genuine & seems lovely too.

I have a few that I love watching!
Bexforeverdisney
Life with ivy coco
Rosie Ramsay
Emily Brookes (her boasty highlight has us in stitches and has also made my children rap "boasty" repeatedly)

I mainly use Instagram to cheer me up so watching the above stories or highlights mostly have me laughing! I mainly ignore the advert ones if they start to become too much. I'm also slightly obsessed with food videos so can get lost down the rabbit hole of the search tab ?

I have a few that I love watching!
Bexforeverdisney
Life with ivy coco
Rosie Ramsay
Emily Brookes (her boasty highlight has us in stitches and has also made my children rap "boasty" repeatedly)
Boasty... Boasty.., I’ll make ya girl melt like a toasty. ??

Also love Rosie!

• Haha