Inside The White House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch her?

I go through ups and downs with her, I love her honesty and I love her house. I hate the way she is with the kids. She doesn't seem to have any control at all. Lets them throw food around and doesn't appear to disaplin them at all. She has said that she will never take all her kids out the house together on her own as she just can't cope.

Her house is beautiful and on the whole I think she is one of the better instagram accounts but I really wish she wouldn't let her kids throw food everywhere

Reactions: 3
Followed her for a while now. Love her house, she seems lovely and her kids are gorgeous but totally agree with the no control over them - especially her daughter. I’ve seen her do stories where she says to her, just throwing your cucumber all over the floor, okay. It’s like she just lets them gets on with it I don’t think her kids have ever been told no or punished

Reactions: 1
I really like her but her kids do seem quite badly behaved, it stresses me out just watching her videos of them sometimes.

Reactions: 4
I really like her but her kids do seem quite badly behaved, it stresses me out just watching her videos of them sometimes.
Yes this is how I feel I really like her Im just always willing her to tell her kids to stop throwing food

Reactions: 2
She’s honest with Ads but there’s so many it’s boring after a while.

Too many ads now, I used to love following her but it wound me up how she basically lets her kids rule the roost

Reactions: 2
I really like her, I know what you mean but I think some of it is for the camera when she's so laid back about her little girl throwing food,

I really like her too. I find her so relatable and my daughter just loves her. She had a similar account to what she has now but it didn’t take off so set the interior one up, built it up to a level and gradually added family life. Smart girl

Fake boring animal print lisp. That’s about it.

I think the lisp comment is uncalled for. Yes it’s fact that she has a lisp but I don’t think it’s relevant to comment on it.
You’re allowed to think that, I can’t watch her because it annoys me so it’s relevant to my comment.

Now this is one of my fav accounts. She is relatable, laughs at herself, doesn’t try to flog you every thing. She does swipe ups but it’s stuff she’s actually bought and stuff I actually would want the link to to buy, IE clothes. She does have good style. I love her house and she’s “real” .. I missed her stories and wondered where she’s been. She’s had a bereavement and she’s focusing on that.

Reactions: 7
jumping on the gemma louise miles £20 for 4 filters band wagon! They are absolutely awful!?!?!