Influencers buying followers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is this getting worse? Accounts seem to be jumping unrealistically in followers and don’t have the photo:likes ratio to back it up!!!

Reactions: 3
Too many people wanting to be Instafamous it seems easier then actually working for a living

Reactions: 4
Too many people wanting to be Instafamous it seems easier then actually working for a living
unless you have hundreds of thousands of followers, you can’t seriously make any money - you just get free stuff to show off. Most of it is tat you don’t want anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Agree. I’ve seen some go from 1k to 10k followers overnight. Imagine having to be that fake that you need to pay for followers

Reactions: 1
It’s becoming so obvious too. Getting to the 10k in a few weeks and the next thing their invited to events and getting sent gifts etc when in reality they don’t have many real followers. These are usually the ones who have the foil balloons ready to mark their milestone. One recently got 1000 in just over 1 week with a crap account and rubbish pics! It’s those with 1-3k likes for every single post (usually a close up of their face!). I even think some of the popular accounts with already high numbers are buying followers to jump to the next level. I could write a huge list of who I think has bought followers.

Reactions: 1
I think dresslikeamum has bought followers, her engagement has never matched her follower count. The other thing they do is join ‘pods’, I don’t know much about them other than it’s a way of boosting likes and followers.

You see the same wannabes latch on to the big accounts commenting on all their posts hoping for a shoutout on a Friday then the big egos all group together up each other’s arses all week just trying to get each other’s followers to up their own numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 4