Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilooooo

She’s put a story time up today about the ex boyfriend she was with when she was young & he had a baby..she was 14 and he was 19!!! Anyone else think that’s wrong on so many levels?! What on earth were her parents doing allowing a child to be with a grown man?! Disgusting, and if anything happened..illegal!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Elle

VIP Member
Lip filler is so small fry these days, literally no one cares if you've got it. The little lies just make me wonder what big things she is lying about.
Imagine thinking that your misshapen whoopee cushion lips look natural

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
She definitely never used to go on about it as much as this!!
Stomach condition / I love my husband / stomach condition / I love my husband / stomach condition / repeat repeat repeat!!!

magnolious

I was a huge fan of Imogen back in the day when she actually produced GOOD content, but now everything is so fake. I’m so glad I came across this site!

It’s really bugged me about how on her honeymoon she keeps saying how ‘bloated’ she is and how she sometimes looks ‘6 months pregnant’ and basically how we should all feel sorry for her about the fact she’s had to take bikini pics during her ‘good times’ (which are rare, apparently). To me it just sends out suchhhhh a bad impression to younger, more impressionable, viewers. And I CANT DEAL WITH HUNS ANYMORE

Crisps

VIP Member
Spencer’s turned all the mirrors around in the house and left her notes that she’s good enough and not let insecurity win...
Sorry if i don’t get it but why is she always prancing about in crop tops (TikTok for example she literally always has to have her stomach out) if she hates herself so much now suddenly

• Haha
Reactions: 16

erin182

VIP Member
Don’t get why she’s living in a shitty council flat making out it’s amazing ‘ohh look at all the space we have.’ Could barely swing a cat in that kitchen 😂 her bf is massively creepy and the way she calls him ‘pups’ makes me want to cut my ears off. His actual name is Spencer Horton, not sure why she’s so adamant on people not knowing his name. Anyway yeah, he just seems like a proper gormless weirdo!

• Haha

whatweallthink

Now she's on her instagram stories "genuinely crying" because she's at a theme park ride and she can't believe it. Girl, you paid for it! What were you expecting??? A trip to Legoland? I get it, we should always be thankful and grateful, but my god, just say you're excited! I wonder how close to dehydration she gets everyday from all this crying
fucking hell the dehydration comment has got me pissing myself. 😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I had a stomach condition for years......

some called it anorexia, I call it a stomach condition.

Immoslips

she is such a scruff! Literally said that she doesn't brush her teeth before she leaves the house when she goes to the post office?! I bet she stinks.

When I look back at photo's of her from when she first started she used to really take pride in her appearance, as opposed to the heroin addict look with her un brushed greasy hair she now sports.:sick:

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
My god she’s so fake and phony! She cried because he took her for a fucking curry! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Get a grip you sad cow!

• Haha

daisyrose

She has changed so much, not for the better. I enjoyed her at the start, when holly had just introduced her. In the beginning she used to eat a lot with her stomach condition, she used to love these hot cross buns that she used to toast (any OGs remember this) and went on about chocolate bars she found that she could eat. She then made a video about her diagnoses and for a fair bit she never really mentioned it, even when people would comment asking about the condition. Whereas now she cant stop talking about it, she also never mentions food. She was a healthy size 10 before.

Pampas

OMG the tik tok on her insta grid... how on earth can she think that's in any way appropriate??? Full of b*tches and the 'n' word. I don't care that some Rappers have 'reclaimed' that horrible word but she should be aware that many black people still find that word very offensive, in any context. I'd love to see her come and do that nonsense in my part of London...she'd get run out of town quick time angel hun bun

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s the Youtuber EVERY Youtuber talks about being fake in this Industry for sure! Realise how she becomes friends with people, them a little while later they don’t speak and everyone unfollowers her? Holly Boon, Lucy flight, Syd and Ell ALL unfollowed her!
Just saw this quoted and remembered it was Demi Donnelly on that account 🤣😂

• Haha
Would love to see how long until the fake mask would slip on a reality tv programme
she’s a Roxanne pallet, it wouldn’t be long!

I asked about her lip fillers over 20 times on tonight’s live and I could tell when she read it because she’d start to ramble aimlessly on about nothing. Then when I asked why she wouldn’t answer anyone’s questions about filler she pretended her battery was dying and quickly fucked off. If she had even a gram of a brain she’d be dangerous 🙄

Maxine1974

Anybody else think it’s really creepy he rearranged her underwear drawer???? My husband would never do that.

whatweallthink

I honestly think she is really unhappy, I think she wants to make a husband/wife brand like the ACE family kind of thing so she’s latching on to Spencer and just hoping it works out but the problem is he isn’t good on camera, he’s ruined her content and he’ll never be a YouTuber plus the fact she’s bored everyone senseless with him no one wants to see him. She is probably so stressed and erratic because she isn’t truly happy which would also explain her rapid weight loss and awful content (that comes across like she scrambles for ideas). She looks ill, shapeless and her behaviour is so unstable there is 100% an under lying issue.

if she does read here I hope she gets help, I truly wish her no harm but I feel like were watching someone scraping the barrel for relevancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15