Imdatmom

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been looking for a thread bit couldnt see one for her. Was anyone om her live and know what happened on this girls trip with badassmomsclub and the others. Read a few comments on their videos but all seems very she said/he said so far with no one fully explaining it so far

I always got the impression that Kat was hoping to get it on with Lexi this time so I'm wondering if the jealousy was too much when the BF arrived. No matter how wrong Lexi was inviting him along it's very extreme to then disappear into the night without a word to anyone 🤔

Reactions: 1
Who is this? I follow kat and badassmomsclub and all that, no clue who Lexi is. Where's the tea at??

I think shes okay i like her cooking and even tried a soup she did it was delishous her stuffs fun and she works hard at it

Shes having major surgery tomorrow to remove some organs to put other organs in correct place bcoz shecwas born with them not right

Shes having major surgery tomorrow to remove some organs to put other organs in correct place bcoz shecwas born with them not right
I’ve just been catching up with that story, how rare and she still needs even more surgery

I’ve just been catching up with that story, how rare and she still needs even more surgery
Sshe might not even be able to have the surgery shes not gotvany of the band organs in thevright place what theyvsaw on the scan was a major blood vessel and they might not be able to cut it

Just found out the surgery cost 36 thousand dollars and shes not had everything done yet

Knock me down eith a feather its a while since i refolliwed this lady but shes so happy now she actually makes money by collecting rocks from the beach cleaning them polishing them and then selling them lol