If you were a celebrity what would your "demand" be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how celebrities have runners and they can put in requests? I thought it would be a fun thread.

For me:
- I like bananas when they are green/just turning yellow and they have to be kept in the fridge.
- I like chilled water.
- I'd always want a cosy dressing gown to lounge in.

I will probably think of more after.

- Bath bombs from Lush every damn day (if I was a celeb I could afford them)
- A glass of water at each surface I have to sit in front of e.g desk, dining table... with no ice
- Creme egg ice cream by the gallon

A private chef, an endless supply of freshly made lattes, good quality chocolate, a personal masseuse, a nail tech and a jacuzzi bath.

Reactions: 1
Fresh white flowers
Fluffy bed socks
A freestanding bath with Rituals bubble bath
Freddo frogs
Makeup and hair artists (I’m never washing my own hair)
Room temperature Fiji water

Reactions: 2
Unlimited and drink all day long
Weekly massages
Unconditional friendship
New pjs, bedding and fluffy socks
And a chef

Reactions: 3
after watching Downton and all the other period dramas i would want a lady's maid.

A room that has a screen the size of the wall, with carpet that you sink into up to your ankles and a couch so big and comfy you could happily be poorly on it and i would watch Bette Davies films and all the other B/W films that i love, eating midget gems that have been separated by colour.

And McD breakfast anytime of day (and a lipo machine of my very own)

I would also have a make up room that looked like Harrod's make up hall with an actual real MUA and not some gobshite YT guru.

Reactions: 5
Fresh, new bedding every single day.
Makeup and hair artist.
Unlimited amounts of pulled pork in BBQ sauce

If it was requests for when I visited places, then I'd request icy water, ice cold diet coke, a cosy blanket, salt and vinegar crisp and some dairy milk buttons. And maybe a puppy 😂

Reactions: 1
Unlimited cups of Ceylon tea made with Scottish spring water
hair stylist
PT
private chef