If you had up to £5000...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I use it on practical things that would feel life-changing for me?

If so, I'd spend it on a few things around the house - replacing ugly interior doors with new ones, switching out a poorly placed opening door with a sliding version, and replacing terracotta tiles with vinyl. If I have any money left, I'll spend it on replacing the walls in my home office (new house; was built around this one room, which dates back to the 1960s, so doesn't match anything else in the house), replacing the window with a bifold version, and getting it freshly painted.

Might sound silly to some people, but these are things that annoy me on a daily basis (I work from home and rarely venture out), and getting them seen to would be wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes!Sonny who is sitting fell of a truck on the way to one to one of the horrible warehouses...he damaged his leg falling and limps,but hes happy..The other two were found when the lady that cared for them passed,they were devoted to her and used to parade up and down the fence looking for her for weeks when they came here,they feel so deeply...This is Teaspoon my other Piggy(her daughter is here too),she comes in my kitchen and cuddles in the day...well when my husband is not here,one bit him once,he never got over it...
Oh my goodness, what a wonderful person you are!! 🥰 I have always wanted a donkey sanctuary so I'd use the money towards buying some of the field near my house and getting some barns 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to be depressing but I’d buy a nicer urn for my son. I don’t hate the one we have now but I’d love to get one more special and personalised.
Oh bless you 💔 is this something you could crowdfund for - or do fundraiser with family and friends. I’m very very sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, what a wonderful person you are!! 🥰 I have always wanted a donkey sanctuary so I'd use the money towards buying some of the field near my house and getting some barns 🥰
That's so wonderful ... donkeys are so precious :love:.

• Heart
Reactions: 1