IanHart17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy!! Camera aloft check. Cherry red lips check. Inspirational desperado quotes check. Dodgy gnashers that make him look simple check and to top it all on live asleep !! Please tell me someone else knows him !!

Reactions: 1
Its about time he got new content its overdone now the struggle and the cheating
Is he still on tiktok? Thankfully i havent seen him for ages He adores himself and his videos are so dull and boring. Woe is me videos. Mr dull who takes himself far too seriously.

Is he still on tiktok? Thankfully i havent seen him for ages He adores himself and his videos are so dull and boring. Woe is me videos. Mr dull who takes himself far too seriously.
I can’t watch him ! The emotional quotes. The camera aloft. The cherry red lips The teeth. And the fact he thinks he’s gorgeous !!

Hes got a 06 account now as well but the same stuff and hes so cheesey but so many women fall for it