Hustle House - Ryan Windridge/Luke Bennett/Dobbo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if anyone is aware of these guys, however I’ve followed Ryan for a while.

Ryan works at Morrisons and at one point was banned from posting videos in his work uniform due to his behaviour. He’s also constantly desperately trying to go viral, basically making a fool of himself on TikTok for likes - like his dancing when he’s dyspraxic, he knows people are laughing at him and it’s like he would rather have likes than self respect. I’ve long suspected that he’s put up to this by his ‘management’ who are asking him to persist with the awful catchphrases and making a fool of himself.

Monday rolls around and him, Bennett and Dobbo are suddenly in this ‘Hustle House’ in Brighton apparently making a music video. Behaving like the Inbetweeners and the three of them are coming across like they are being taken advantage of. Their live last night is again the three of them making themselves look stupid for likes. It’s now got people tweeting Morrisons about Ryan because he was singing the ‘Simple Simon’s a Sex Offender’ song. This is all going to end in tears I can sense it.

Has anyone else been following the three of them? I’m not even getting into how pathetic Bennett is, he couldn’t act any less like he doesn’t want to be there. Which makes me think this is a put together by management thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why someone thought it would be good content, irrespective of whether it’s morally appropriate.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand why someone thought it would be good content, irrespective of whether it’s morally appropriate.
Watching three lads with clear learning difficulties try to dance to a song on a constant loop wasn't my idea of fun, but here we are.

To have good content you need to have a niche and an actual personality, not one of these guys do. Ryan is flirting very closely with losing his beloved Morrisons role by the look of it and the tweets people are sending. He’s the first one to cry and shout be kind but the tables are turned when he’s the one bullying others ‘for banter’

Reactions: 1
Have simple simon and luke actually fallen out
I think they have fallen out. But in a way I fall out with my sister and we’re friends again in two minutes. It’s all forced and faked by their management for yet more likes and attention.

If they wanted to set up a house, why not do a Three Blokes and Beers House? Luke is exploited by everyone around him, not least his parents, something is going to happen to do with these TikTok ‘agents’ and ‘management companies’ one day and this Hustle House is the beginning of the end for them all, it’s exploitation, in its simplest form. Take three lads with clear learning difficulties, low IQ’s and low self esteem and stick them in a house dancing. What could possibly go wrong?!! Ryan at this point would sell his own Gran to go viral.

I made a thread for Luke because he's turned into one of the biggest begs on the app