Hunters - Amazon Prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in desperate need of someone to discuss this show with! Anyone watched it?

I just finished the final episode today and my heart is still racing so many amazing twists! I genuinely think it’s one of the best series I’ve ever seen..

Equally if you’re looking for something to watch, check it out! It’s about a group of Jewish Nazi hunters in 1970s New York. It’s not a true story but adapted from a range of related stories. I didn’t even know the US Government brought Nazis into America following the war to stop them from working for Soviet Russia and gave them jobs in places like NASA. It’s actually wild.

Jordan Peele is one of the executive producers, so you know it’s going to be legit It has it’s funny moments and is full of action, even though it had me sobbing a couple of times too. It’s just soooo good.

Reactions: 3
Best thing I've seen in years!

Reactions: 1
I loved it!!! such a good show. It does make you think who is living amongst us.

Interested to see where they take it if there is a season 2

Great news about another Series!! Really interested to see where they go with the nun storyline

I absolutely loved it. There was a HUGE spoiler in one of the episodes though that made me work it all out - I hoped that I was wrong but I wasn't!

Great news about another Series!! Really interested to see where they go with the nun storyline
Me too! I need to know if she’s dirty or not..
I absolutely loved it. There was a HUGE spoiler in one of the episodes though that made me work it all out - I hoped that I was wrong but I wasn't!
Omgggg how did you notice?? I didn’t see it coming at all.. my other half called it about ten seconds before it was revealed

Omgggg how did you notice?? I didn’t see it coming at all.. my other half called it about ten seconds before it was revealed
There’s an episode midway where there’s a closeup on Pacino’s hand and he has a ring that looks like it is a compacted swastika

didn’t realise there was a series 2!!

my husband watched it with me last time so I will have to wait and watch with him
It came out on Friday!! My husband was away so I had to wait until Monday to start. Three episodes in and it’s sooooooo fucking good!!

Reactions: 2
I finished series 2 on Monday, gutted they aren’t doing another as they definitely could with a couple of things how it was left. I absolutely love Jonah

I finished series 2 on Monday, gutted they aren’t doing another as they definitely could with a couple of things how it was left. I absolutely love Jonah
Yes!! I need to know what happened to Travis.. he defo got away right? Jonah is just adorable!! Episode 6 was the best thing I’ve seen in a long time

I'm watching tomorrow. I have snacks, just need a bottle of wine and I'll be good to settle down for a binge.

Yes!! I need to know what happened to Travis.. he defo got away right? Jonah is just adorable!! Episode 6 was the best thing I’ve seen in a long time
Yes he defo did, no idea how though after episode 6!! He was an absolute psycho but what an actor. I don’t want say too much more

Just started watching series one last weekend. Liking it so far - makes a change to find something good, I seem to start so many things and they just turn out to be rubbish.

Reactions: 3
Thoroughly enjoyed every minute. It deserves a rewatch I think. I'm pleased with my Prime subscription all in all. I keep meaning to get Netflix but then find something else pop up on Amazon that warrants a view.

Thoroughly enjoyed every minute. It deserves a rewatch I think. I'm pleased with my Prime subscription all in all. I keep meaning to get Netflix but then find something else pop up on Amazon that warrants a view.
Wow that was fast glad you love it!!