Hunters - Amazon Prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in desperate need of someone to discuss this show with! Anyone watched it?

I just finished the final episode today and my heart is still racing 😱 so many amazing twists! I genuinely think it’s one of the best series I’ve ever seen..

Equally if you’re looking for something to watch, check it out! It’s about a group of Jewish Nazi hunters in 1970s New York. It’s not a true story but adapted from a range of related stories. I didn’t even know the US Government brought Nazis into America following the war to stop them from working for Soviet Russia 🤯 and gave them jobs in places like NASA. It’s actually wild.

Jordan Peele is one of the executive producers, so you know it’s going to be legit 🤩 It has it’s funny moments and is full of action, even though it had me sobbing a couple of times too. It’s just soooo good.

Reactions: 3
I am in desperate need of someone to discuss this show with! Anyone watched it?

I just finished the final episode today and my heart is still racing 😱 so many amazing twists! I genuinely think it’s one of the best series I’ve ever seen..

Equally if you’re looking for something to watch, check it out! It’s about a group of Jewish Nazi hunters in 1970s New York. It’s not a true story but adapted from a range of related stories. I didn’t even know the US Government brought Nazis into America following the war to stop them from working for Soviet Russia 🤯 and gave them jobs in places like NASA. It’s actually wild.

Jordan Peele is one of the executive producers, so you know it’s going to be legit 🤩 It has it’s funny moments and is full of action, even though it had me sobbing a couple of times too. It’s just soooo good.
Best thing I've seen in years!

Reactions: 1
I loved it!!! such a good show. It does make you think who is living amongst us.

Interested to see where they take it if there is a season 2

Great news about another Series!! Really interested to see where they go with the nun storyline

I absolutely loved it. There was a HUGE spoiler in one of the episodes though that made me work it all out - I hoped that I was wrong but I wasn't!

Great news about another Series!! Really interested to see where they go with the nun storyline
Me too! I need to know if she’s dirty or not.. 🤔
I absolutely loved it. There was a HUGE spoiler in one of the episodes though that made me work it all out - I hoped that I was wrong but I wasn't!
Omgggg how did you notice?? I didn’t see it coming at all.. my other half called it about ten seconds before it was revealed

Omgggg how did you notice?? I didn’t see it coming at all.. my other half called it about ten seconds before it was revealed
There’s an episode midway where there’s a closeup on Pacino’s hand and he has a ring that looks like it is a compacted swastika

didn’t realise there was a series 2!!

my husband watched it with me last time so I will have to wait and watch with him 😩😩😩
It came out on Friday!! My husband was away so I had to wait until Monday to start. Three episodes in and it’s sooooooo bleeping good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I finished series 2 on Monday, gutted they aren’t doing another as they definitely could with a couple of things how it was left. I absolutely love Jonah 😍

I finished series 2 on Monday, gutted they aren’t doing another as they definitely could with a couple of things how it was left. I absolutely love Jonah 😍
Yes!! I need to know what happened to Travis.. he defo got away right? Jonah is just adorable!! Episode 6 was the best thing I’ve seen in a long time 🤯🤯

I'm watching tomorrow. I have snacks, just need a bottle of wine and I'll be good to settle down for a binge.

• Heart
Yes!! I need to know what happened to Travis.. he defo got away right? Jonah is just adorable!! Episode 6 was the best thing I’ve seen in a long time 🤯🤯
Yes he defo did, no idea how though after episode 6!! He was an absolute psycho but what an actor. I don’t want say too much more 😂

• Haha
Just started watching series one last weekend. Liking it so far - makes a change to find something good, I seem to start so many things and they just turn out to be rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thoroughly enjoyed every minute. It deserves a rewatch I think. I'm pleased with my Prime subscription all in all. I keep meaning to get Netflix but then find something else pop up on Amazon that warrants a view.

• Heart
Thoroughly enjoyed every minute. It deserves a rewatch I think. I'm pleased with my Prime subscription all in all. I keep meaning to get Netflix but then find something else pop up on Amazon that warrants a view.
Wow that was fast 🤣 glad you love it!!