Hunted Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of it do you think is fabricated/ controlled? The camera crew tailing them around are a dead giveaway and the control room seem to know too much (but maybe thatā€™s real life!)?!

Reactions: 4
How much of it do you think is fabricated/ controlled? The camera crew tailing them around are a dead giveaway and the control room seem to know too much (but maybe thatā€™s real life!)?!
The camera team following them around London was so ridiculous, they stick out like sore thumbs. The hunters also seem to be in quite close proximity a lot of the time

Reactions: 2
I watch every series and moan about how fake it is! Iā€™m sure in the early seriesā€™s they gave fugitives a little notice of where they would be dropped off and surely they could give them go-proā€™s instead of a cameraman which is harder to disguise.
Plus, how quick can the HQ suss a random person and know the fugitives are with them šŸ„±

Reactions: 1
Just catching up. How did the HQ work out which hotel in Norwich they were at but they stayed for 48 hours without being caught.

The way itā€™s spliced together makes it look all very close and dramatic but you never know how long apart the fugitives were filmed compared to the hunters

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s the way the hunters just walk into these random peopleā€™s houses and demand to search and interrogate them, and the people immediately cave and answer all their questions or are SO tit at lying. Iā€™d just say ā€œyouā€™re not coming in and Iā€™m not answering your questionsā€!
The show has such potential but has become a bit too unbelievable. The first few series were better.

Reactions: 6
I joke that me n my friend Should do this but have no other friends to us as contacts lol
Iā€™ve always said the cameras are a big give away.
Havnt seen Sundays yet.

Reactions: 3