Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She’s now back to asking followers to share stuff about themselves She used to do this back in the day. It’s all for the engagement folks.
She was doing this last week as well before all this. She’s quite small fry so imagine she still relies on this to boost figures?

Mustard

VIP Member
Her ex changed his Insta account to private after they split up, however he used to happily feature their children publicly in the account. She used to post smoochy pictures of them when they were on *date* nights which were rather cringe inducing and definitely over sharing.

Last edited:
I shared this in one of the MOD threads, but I think it will be helpful to include it here.

HM is just as bad as the other insta mums, and more than happy to exploit her children for money. But it's totally OK, because she pays her children £5-10 out of the fee. For children used in advertising on social media, I strongly believe that the full fees should be put away in a bank account for the children to use in the future, the same as you have to for child actors.

This is from way back in December, and she continues to use her kids for advertising. I took a screenshot because it was such a WTF moment for me.
Threeinarow is a good example of this. Her eldest asked how children got to be in photos in shops etc and subsequently does modelling for Primary and high st stores. She regularly answers questions about the process etc and says that all the money he earns goes into a bank account so that he has access to it once he's older.

Mustard

VIP Member
OH MY LANTA the stories today. She does not have a job, but she can't handle the 1 mile school run on her bike! Does she actually like her children? Is HM actually a parody account???
She's so hard done by. No school buses like in the US.

Mustard

VIP Member
There are now more than 230 comments on this post of hers and most are uncomplimentary.

If her kids went to one of the local state primaries she wouldn’t have to give a thought to renting an ex-council house. Those schools are very mixed in intake, from big houses to people in very precarious housing indeed. It’s because they go to very expensive private schools that she is anxious.
And she still complains about how long it takes her to do the school run from her ex council house on a not typical council estate.

Last edited:

GoldSilver

VIP Member
She’s rushed into relocating like she rushes everything. Doesn’t seem to think things through properly and is ruled by her emotions.

Mustard

VIP Member
So @notsosmugnow helped her survive her separation and then dumped her? What connection did she have with MoD? Apparently HM went away with her daughter’s school friends’ mums this weekend and cooked for them from her groovy cookbook. She’s zooming off soon to the US again! N

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I am totally confused by the whole sandal thing.
Was she trying to accuse Drew Barrymore of stealing in an effort to get on her show??!!
And such fugly sandals.
Pretty much yes... Also she bought the sandals on a credit card as she was apparently broke when buying them 🤦

She has taken down the post because she realised it was in bad taste.
I am sure she was asked by Ross her so called BFF and maybe Drew Barrymore's team too to take down that tasteless and unfunny post 😂😂

How desperate to be tagging herself hoping for her post to go viral...(not!) 😂😂😂

Also she is one of the 66 persons liking her own comment (how much does she just like herself?!) but neither Ross or Drew Barrymore have liked it 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:

Mustard

VIP Member
Move to a slightly cheaper area and afford to heat her house? There are several areas 10-15 minutes away that are much cheaper than where she is at the moment and she could still do the school run.
Maybe. She’s in an ex local authority house with three bedrooms. Her ex is in a 4 bed house. They must be forking out over £5k a month for rent between them. I bet he contributes to her housing costs.

Mustard

VIP Member
OMG her stories today. She still hasn't learned brevity. Wearing her 'gifted' bobbly hat while droning on and on after she said she'd be brief. I was falling asleep.