Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so glad this thread exists, I’ve just rediscovered Alex. I used to watch her a lot until about 2016 and then I’d just had enough and didn’t like Nick ect.

started watching her stories again a couple of weeks ago. She looks so much better now than she used to in her blonde, puffy faced, vacant drugged looking days.
but my god the ranting is even more unhinged. Seems very performative.
Do you think ?! I think they slicked down dark hair and filler are horrific ! She has gotten more unhinged with each year hasn’t she? I thought meeting a new man was going to soften her but they seem to be strutting around like a couple of high school Bullies laughing at eveyone who doesn’t agree with them.. it’s horrible .

Reactions: 10

holden9

Chatty Member
Oh wow I guess I'm really out of the loop! When did she divorce Nick? Last I checked in they were in a never ending circle of filing and then reconciling. And who's the new guy?
A far-right-wing overweight man child. The new guy is essentially a hobo compared to Nick. I believe they met on a Facebook group for anti-vaxxers.

• Haha
I hadn't watched her for a couple of years but last night one of her videos was recommended to me on YouTube, probably because I googled her and looked her up on insta to check out her engagement-related posts. I still can't believe what I watched. She is so much worse than before and is so clearly mentally ill - her rants are way more aggressive and her weird, explosive attacks on the viewer were unhinged. What's with this "dirty little rodent in the back of the class" nonsense? The repeated and random hair brushing, constant contradictions, random aggressively angry outbursts and upclose threats into the camera. And then to watch it back and actually post it on the internet? Whew, I felt genuinely disturbed by her. And supposedly she has a Patreon??? Who the hell is subscribing to her there?

And now I feel seriously skeptical of her fiance. What man in his right mind would want to marry (or even date) her? Does she have money of her own that would make her an attractive target for someone?

A far-right-wing overweight man child. The new guy is essentially a hobo compared to Nick. I believe they met on a Facebook group for anti-vaxxers.
Well, this puts her handbag rant video into perspective. The whole time she was losing her sh*t saying that designer handbags are "over" I was thinking that she must not be able to afford them the way she could before. Chanel is much more expensive these days. The crazy thing is, I always thought that she had some valid insights behind her "vibe or not the vibe" BS, even in the handbag video. Yes, IG culture and knockoffs have ruined the designer handbag "vibe", although they are far from over especially for those people who don't buy these things for the flex of it all, which clearly was always her motivation. However, she is a complete lunatic and that undermines any valid talking points she might have.

Last edited:

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
She moved to San Juan Capistrano. Apparently very close to a landfill. Her Newport house sold for 4 millions, she put Jason as the realtor. He's the realtor for the new house too ( 1.8 million). Their new house is the first project of a flipping house couples. Jason then created a website to flip houses because he thinks it's easy money.

I think you guys forgot: she wanted kids with Nick or whatever her former husband was called. And he refused, he asked her to go to therapy and change her behavior, and then he'll have kids. That's why they barely had sex, he was scared she'll baby trap him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

sodamachine

You guys should check out Michal and Anthony’s YouTube channel. They just did a parody on her and it’s so so spot on and hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
So just to keep the thread updated. Clips of the wedding and reception have hit YouTube 😳

For someone who's supposed to have an eye for aesthetics, it was actually kinda shocking. It is very possible to have a small, intimate wedding without having it look cheap. It was also incredibly awkward.
It's clear she was trying to go for a kourtney kardashian inspired look, but it's giving more forever 21 than dolce and gabana

This witch with a capital B can never give commentary on luxury ever again. The wedding looks like something u see on 16 & pregnant, not the wedding of fashion entrepreneur in her 30s

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Laur91

VIP Member
Only found out about this girl when I watched a Dietician review one of her videos and Jesus Christ I was astounded by how unstable she is. Why is she so angry? Who is she angry with? I’m so confused.

LoXLo

VIP Member
I used to watch Alex years ago when she returned back to the US from Shanghai, it’s scary how unhinged she is now. This woman is 37 she behaves like a petulant child and even that’s being too nice.

leigh213

VIP Member
there’s no way she has two birkins yet hosted her wedding in a car park. Fake for sure
That has me wondering about their rings. Aren't they Cartier love rings, I'm having a hard time believing those are real either. Also if they were real it must've felt hella weird to have an original box seeing as she used to sell her own brand items in fake Cartier boxes. lol this just gets weirder all the time y'all.

The wedding was... something else.

Gilly88

I had no idea that this thread exists! I've been watching HRH collection for like 5 years and she has become unwatchable. Also, her husband doesn't seem to ever be around in her new house and I don't think he's living there now either. Could you share a house with her?
I genuinely think she has BPD and I have noticed her comment section has become much more positive as of late. I think her older fans have left and been replaced by teens who find her behaviour enjoyable which only encourages her.

• Sad

d0llhouse

I had no idea her divorce had finalised either.

Most far-right guys are super traditional. Alex is hyper independent and completely ill-suited to that life. Curious to see how it will all play out.

holden9

Chatty Member
You'd like to think its a character but I've followed her youtube for years and she's always been a bit batshit.
I thought perhaps it was all an act, but her appearance on Judge Judy when she was a teenager changed my tune. She definitely has an untreated mental illness

• Wow

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with buying religious iconography at thrift stores?? Her house is starting to look like a creepy, dusty, cherub shrine with Mary staring at you from every corner.

And she's trying to justify it like "I'm Greek Orthodox"...um okay, yeah you might've been "baptized" as a kid, but you're the least religious person on the planet. 😂 Would Jesus scream at people on the internet and hate homeless people? LOL. Such a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7