How do you make your tea/coffee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this about coffee then milk then water?
Never heard of it hun.

coffee, water then milk.
nooooooo, you need to mix the instant with the cold milk so you don’t burn the instant!!!

If you burn the instant you’re then drinking burnt coffee 😐

it honestly tastes better that way 😂 I didn’t believe it until I tried it 😂🤣

I used to take 8/12 sweetener tablets in coffee 😬 I’ve given it up and haven’t used any in about 2 years, I was addicted to the stuff. 🙈🙈🙈

i will make him a milky coffee - cup of cold milk mixed with 2 spoonfuls of coffee and 3 sugars in microwave for 1 minute, stir then microwave for another minute. Give it a stir and hey presto milky coffee 👌
WHY DO YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH 😂🤣
This sounds....... interesting 😂

Reactions: 1
nooooooo, you need to mix the instant with the cold milk so you don’t burn the instant!!!

If you burn the instant you’re then drinking burnt coffee 😐

it honestly tastes better that way 😂 I didn’t believe it until I tried it 😂🤣

I used to take 8/12 sweetener tablets in coffee 😬 I’ve given it up and haven’t used any in about 2 years, I was addicted to the stuff. 🙈🙈🙈
😂 madness. Never even thought to do it that way. I will test it out tomorrow!

• Heart
Coffee granules, a sugar on top, then the hot water, then a crap ton of milk.

Tea bag, a sugar on top, hot water, stir it round about ten times then squeeze out the tea bag, then a crap ton of milk.

I like my milk 😂. Oh and I have to stir about twenty times so the sugar is fully mixed in! My colleagues have given up making me drinks now haha. I always tell them they’ve done it wrong 😂 xx

Reactions: 2
Teabag in cup ( preferably not to big or fat or thick) half a teaspoon sugar. Boiling water. Stir ten times, go get soya milk. Remove teabag with a little squeeze so as not to drip it everywhere. Then in goes a little bit of milk, none of that baby tea round here.
Done. Has to be drank a point below boiling otherwise it’s a waste. But honestly as a mother that doesn’t happen so often 😂

Coffee granules, a sugar on top, then the hot water, then a crap ton of milk.

Tea bag, a sugar on top, hot water, stir it round about ten times then squeeze out the tea bag, then a crap ton of milk.

I like my milk 😂. Oh and I have to stir about twenty times so the sugar is fully mixed in! My colleagues have given up making me drinks now haha. I always tell them they’ve done it wrong 😂 xx
And I thought I was the only weirdo who knows how many time’s they stir tea 😂

2 heaped teaspoons of coffee, cold milk on top then stir manically until coffee has dissolved in the milk, pour on hot water.

Boil water, let cool a bit, during which I get my mug, coffe/tea, milk, sugar.
Put tea/coffee in mug, then add a bit of sugar, then hot water, lastly milk.
(Though for tea, let steep first, then add milk with bag still in, saves me the use of a spoon for stirring :ROFLMAO:)
I don't always add milk to tea.

Any drink that needs boiling water, I let the water come to a boil and then cool a bit.
Affects the taste so much, boiling water really just burns coffee/tea.

You won't burn your granules when using hot water instead of boiling.
I find the granules don't dissolve as nicely when adding milk first (which I've done before to be done quicker, wasn't worth it).

Adding milk first to instant coffee is as bad as adding milk first to tea.
It's criminal! 😳

Also depends what mug/cup you have because some tea/coffee doesn't taste right in certain ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Needs to be a particular cup and spoon. Bleached beforehand. Two half spoonfuls of sugar, four spoonfuls of Kenco. Half milk, microwaved for 32 seconds. Fill the rest with boiling water and stir clockwise 32 times.
Could never have coffee made by someone else.

(I have diagnosed OCD)

Coffee-
Favourite mug, has to be the chunky Thor one or the blue stripey one. I'm very particular 😂 a spoon of instant coffee, 2 sweeteners, then a finger level of cold milk.add boiling water and stir. Milk has to go in first or the coffee burns and tastes shite 🙃

Tea- Rapunzel mug, though I am less fussy. Must be big though!
Teabag, boiled water, leave to brew a couple of minutes, stir, strain, then milk.

People that put milk in with the teabag before water are surely descendents of the devil 😂😂

I've just said similar 😂Who even are these people?! It's just wrong on all levels 😂😂
🙋🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

I’m from up north so it’s tea bag/milk/hot water (2 sugars from mr itsallaboutmememe)
hes from down south so it’s tea bag/hot water (then his sugars in his)
we both think the other is in the wrong!

caused many rows this has

Tea bag 1 sugar
Hot water
Squeeze tea bag immediately - not a fan of strong tea
Oat milk - I am one of those special c***s that cant have dairy

Lemon and ginger tea - only because I suffer with bloating and indigestion often, as I said, special c***

😁

Instant coffee-2 spoons of sugar, coffee granules then milk and once the water has boiled wait a minute or two then pour it in. NEVER pour boiling water into the cup it will burn your coffee granules.

Tea-sugar & teabag in mug, add boiling water then milk goes in last. NO WEAK TEA FOR ME PLEASE!
That's probaly why my coffee isn't that good haha..

If you love a strong cup of tea you either have to go with glengette (welsh tea) or Yorkshire gold... no others will do!
I've use to just have Yorkshire tea but recently brought the gold ones... I can taste the difference.