House of Gucci

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh interesting as I’ve only read negativity on it, so it put me off a bit

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed it. It’s a bit of a soap opera but I figured that’s what it would be. The accents are silly (then again I’m not 100% knowledgeable on Italian accents). Adam Driver is sexy and good in it and Gaga and Al Pacino are great.

Reactions: 2
Hoping to go this week. I have only heard criticism and that has been from the press and critics. I don’t anyone that has actually seen in.

I really enjoyed it!! I didn’t know much about it, hadn’t read any reviews, went on a whim and really enjoyed it.

i thought it was good, but it was soo long, longer than necessary. wouldve been more interesting if they focussed more on the events at the end of the film. lady gaga was excellent. jared letos character was both annoying but also a nice bit of comedic relief. i didnt even realise it was him until after the movie finished and i checked the credits

For a more true version of their story i would recommend watching Kendall Rae's video on YouTube.

Reactions: 1

Yel

I'm glad I didn't watch it at the cinema, much better suited to watching in two sittings at home.

I hear lady gaga spent 9 months perfecting her northern Italian accent, to me she sounded like she was doing an impression of the cheeky girls.🤣

The guy from girls, who was also in those not great star wars films, I thought his accent was ok to start with but the more it went on the more off it sounded.

One of them sounded like they were trying to mimic mario from Nintendo. I'll stop going on about the accents as it's always so problematic in films like this. I think they'd have been better of not even trying.

The story was told pretty badly, was so difficult to tell how much time had passed. Some inconsequential things they spent ages on while important things were glossed over.

That said I did enjoy it and it looked great, but felt like a missed opportunity to tell an interesting story. It's a totally different story but the Versace assassination TV show was done really well.

Should have done a 10 part TV show with Italians in Italian. 6/10