Hot mess summer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched this on Prime? 8 party animals have to work a bar in Zante for the summer. It's presented by Rylan.

It's interesting but I don't think they've got a proper concept. There has been a vote off but there is now only two episodes left so not sure if there is anymore?

Anyone watched this on Prime? 8 party animals have to work a bar in Zante for the summer. It's presented by Rylan.

It's interesting but I don't think they've got a proper concept. There has been a vote off but there is now only two episodes left so not sure if there is anymore?
Im just on the last episode. It could be goos but think its missing something.

Jay really bugs me.

It remind me of a show years ago and Spencer Marthews and Joey Essex were working in a little greek aparthotel - anyone remember this?

Rylan is great as a presenter

Reactions: 1
I watched the first few. I don’t think it knows what it wants to be. I saw a review that said it’s an unusual career miss step for Rylan and I kind of agree

Reactions: 2
I watched the first few. I don’t think it knows what it wants to be. I saw a review that said it’s an unusual career miss step for Rylan and I kind of agree
I completely agree, I think it'll be something Rylan will brush under the carpet and not speak of again 😂. It was all over the place and I feel awful for Amin, he was a D*CK but he did more than that Irish guy.
---
Im just on the last episode. It could be goos but think its missing something.

Jay really bugs me.

It remind me of a show years ago and Spencer Marthews and Joey Essex were working in a little greek aparthotel - anyone remember this?

Rylan is great as a presenter
Jay annoyed me at first but then I kinda grew to love him but his teeth weirded me out. They didn't look natural at all.