Honestly Celine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for honestly Celine - as few have requested

Insta hun from Dublin, likes to tag the bigger insta huns!
43E17DC2-E8BA-4280-9431-79B0C5D7DAA8.jpeg

Example of her tagging other insta Huns (cringe)
332CFD62-9C81-412F-96C1-D2D30C53FCA9.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Celine, but the last while there's something about her that's grating on me and I can't put my finger on what it is. What I will say though is that she is seriously thirsty for herself. The trying to appear sexy/seductive is cringy.

I do actually like her, but the thirst for herself is a bit off-putting.

Reactions: 2
When I first found her on insta I thought wtf
Then I watched her a bit and grew to like her - organic, real, no tit honest opinions which I love
Interactacted with her on several occasions
Introduced her to Products I used she never heard of. Next she's a BA for a particular product i sent her ....no replies since and she used it before the collab 🤣🙄

Reactions: 1
Another one who used to be enjoyable to follow but her sickly sweet comments on bigger accounts are just so embarrassing. She's another Glam Shamrock, ditching the normal beauty bloggers who you'd have often seen her interacting with and climbed up the holes of people like Tara Makeup, Rosie Conn, James Patrice etc, SoSue etc. and basically anyone who can get her somewhere. She's a total one trick pony when it comes to her make up looks, she never looks any different imo. Weak for herself!

Reactions: 6
I see she's taking a step back from Instagram after getting "cruel messages" this week. anyone know what they were about, I don't watch her that often