Home of The Year - Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kind of moved from home of the year to beg of the year and get the kids out front and centre.

Reactions: 3
They might need a bit of time to grow into the role. The middle house wasn’t to my taste but nice to see a house that the majority of viewers live in featured. Not all of us are fortunate enough to live in custom new builds or renovate where the budget is limitless.

Reactions: 2
I see FlorenceAndHenri are on the show soon

I was wondering why she suddenly developed a personality and started showing her hair and skin care routine #eyeRoll
Instahun aspirations?

I think their house is extremely ‘bare’ looking or something
And the furniture come on not remotely comfortable looking to chill watch a movie etc
All for show

I was wondering why she suddenly developed a personality and started showing her hair and skin care routine #eyeRoll
Instahun aspirations?

And the furniture come on not remotely comfortable looking to chill watch a movie etc
All for show
Her house is really not nice (well to me anyway) looks like a clinic of some sort on the outside 😕

Reactions: 1

Instahun aspirations?

All for show
I had to u follow, she takes way too long to get a sentence out 😂😂 I’m a weirdo I know

I like FlorenceandHenri home inside & out. Nice mix of colour & texture and i love the armchairs👌

Now that it has been mentioned she does talk s l o w l y.

I prefer this year’s judges, it’s very scripted but comes across less so than last year imo. The houses aren’t great this year

Reactions: 2