Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Do what I do, write off the money, it’s paid whether you go or not. And then go sick, no one moans about it when you’ve paid because they think you showed commitment and must be genuine. See it that you’ve spent the money to swerve it and enjoy your evening in pjs with ice cream. Life is too short for crappy awkward nights out. Also the plus side of a pandemic is you only need to say you have covid symptoms and waiting on pcr and no one wants you anywhere near them x
I won’t lie this has crossed my mind! In a way although I’m worried about going I do want to go because I’ve been friends with the bride for a long time and I want to celebrate with her and I’ve not seen her for ages and even just showing my face is something, so it’s a tough one. I don’t want to let my anxiety win either, it could all turn out to be fine and I enjoy myself. This hen do seems pretty tame compared to some of the ones described in this thread!

Did have my second covid vaccine this week so who knows maybe I’ll get side effects that mean I can’t make it🤣