Help dummy guide to brexit trade deal ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously some newspapers, media and mps are bias.

Its a distraction from blooming covid.
We heading towards global recession and covid I had hoped we could agree on some mutual agreed deal.
We already left the Union.
Im so fed up of brexit.

Can someone impartially simplify it for me please

Whys Nancy Pelozi democrat saying no deal with America if we dont deal with EU
Democrat not even in power what's it got to do with her?
I feel like Obama made brexit worse during referendum saying Britain be back of queue.

This bill they want to pass to piss off Europe.
Well they pissed off their own mps.
They still have pass this new bill through commons and Lords so may not happen anyway.

What happpens if no deal. I assume we still import and export to european countries as Germany relies on us for cars and France for food and wine.
They can't afford not to deal with us completly?

Do we think now we done deal with Japan lots others want to do a deal with us.

How do we solve the Ireland problem without breaking the treaty and keep the peace.

What happens if EU take us to court?

Are the EU being tough because they dont want others to leave so making a stubborn example.

The problem with brexit is those who wanted it badly were sold a dream that wasn’t real. The sort of deal that was achievable isn’t what die hards wanted, and the sort of deal that die hard brexiters wanted was never possible due to things like NI.

The funny thing is NI was over looked during the entirety of the referendum, shows the arrogance of the vote imo.

We're sacrificing our trade with the EU, for a trade deal with Japan that only is worth about 0.07% of our GDP.

Brexit wasn't about trade or economic, it was about immigration. When these people realise we has full control of our borders, more immigration comes from Non EU, we could have easily deported jobless EU citizens after six months after finding work.

The cost of Brexit has cost the economy more than we paid the membership into EU and I still haven't heard a benefit of leaving the EU.

Reactions: 3