Hayley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin I apologize if this is not the right section for this post, please move if not appropriate.

Does anybody remember an account by the name of hayleyhomeat34.... I am almost certain this was her name. Think it was last year or might have been the year before. Comes from Blackpool and had just moved into a house they were doing up. She suddenly appeared on the scene doing millions of stories per day pouring her heart out... Then as suddenly as she appeared, she disappeared. I believe she was quite pally with thelavericklife. Anyway just wondered if anyone knew where she has got to.

Yes I remember her
If I remember correctly she went to pick Something from a selling page and said the ladies home was pure filth and said that she was awful and dirty-
Everyone went mad at her and she left Instagram not to be seen since

Yes I remember her
If I remember correctly she went to pick Something from a selling page and said the ladies home was pure filth and said that she was awful and dirty-
Everyone went mad at her and she left Instagram not to be seen since
Ahh yes that's definitely her - had forgotten about that!!

I always wondered where she went and if she returned under a different name that no one knew about
Everyone went totally in on her

I always wondered where she went and if she returned under a different name that no one knew about
Everyone went totally in on her
Yeah, think she went to buy a TV off somebody. I don't think that what she said about the woman was very nice but she really did get attacked for it. Don't know if she had a few issues bless her because one minute she would have be hyperactive chatty and the next minute crying.

I remember this account. She bought a broken tv on the cheap from a woman and then called the woman’s house dirty and said her kids were scruffy or something similar. Then she dramatised the reaction she received. Posted endless stories about people allegedly sending her abuse and cried her eyes out on stories for days.

It looked more likely that people just messaged her and said they thought it wasn’t nice what she said about the woman . Then that toad laverick got involved for a bit of drama.