Hayfever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been so unwell the past week wi it. Can't breathe, eyes ready to be clawed out, wheezy. Someone said try to have a spoonful of local honey and that should help so off I go to the local farm shop, fingers crossed
Agree with the person above, it doesn’t help much/at all. Get some proper medication x

I've been so unwell the past week wi it. Can't breathe, eyes ready to be clawed out, wheezy. Someone said try to have a spoonful of local honey and that should help so off I go to the local farm shop, fingers crossed
I tried local honey as well. I honestly can say I didn’t notice any difference or any help at all.
Maybe you need to take the honey for years to build up a bit of immunity but 1 jar didn’t help in the slightest.
Sounds like you need proper hay fever medication and maybe an eye spray to help with the itchy eyes.

Taking honey helps before season starts so you can have some of desensitisation to it but when symptoms start you do need either tablets or sprays to help relieve it

Fexofenadine has changed my life. I tried everything in the past, nose sprays, honey, injections etc and nothing worked. Saw this on Tiktok as it is now no longer available just on prescription but over the pharmacy and it has been revolutionary. I highly recommend trying it. The only thing that has worked for me. I don’t think people realise how deliberating hay fever is but so thankful for discovering this. Along with a bit of vicks rub on my nose to clear early morning congestion and I feel like a new person!

These two have been a game changer this year, nose balm 89p home bargain, tablets were £7 with Tesco Clubcard
Fexofenadine is a game changer! Haven’t seen the balm, will give it a try and will try pick it up as I normally use Vicks. Their hay fever wipes (savers) were awful imo, didn’t do anything!

Reactions: 2